Things that really annoy you ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Things that really annoy you ?

Young chavs speaking like they are from downtown Kingston, Jamaica. What, pray tell, is the purpose behind this?

People who have no intentions of working but who just wish to claim benefits for the rest of their lazy days.

Paedophiles, thieves, child beaters, wife beaters

People who use their mobile phone whilst driving thinking that law does not apply to them

People who cannot clap in time to a song

Time of the month - lads we always come off worse!!!!!!!!

Some of the spies that come on here who report back to their spiritual leader. All they do is slag this place off! If you are reading this - YOU FUKKING RETARDS !
      Apologies for that but it IS going on.

LlOyD Da zOiD wrote:

People that pull out in front of you, then do the next right. People eating Popcorn behind you in the cinema. People who step over my fence, and walk on my front lawn when there is a path.. grrrrrrrr. Eating with your mouth open.

"Eating with your mouth open"...........yep, a classic Lloyd!! I should have put that one myself. Up here we call that chomping.
      Highly irritating ;D

This place when it keeps crashing.
      Aggressive car drivers and bus drivers who dont give who dont give you room on the road when im cycling.
      Que jumpers.
      Mouthy chavs playing there mobile phones really loud on the bus.
      Mouthy chavs.
      Not been able to find a copy of star raid for less than 100 sheets.
      Umbrellas.
      Royal mail taking ages to post and recive vinyl.

Lately it is cell phone ettiquite. For example: I was in the grocery store the other day. Got into the check out line and this woman in front off me was getting ready to finish up and her cell phone rings. She answers it and the whole transaction comes to a screaching halt. The cashier tried to be polite and move the process along but the women, and I kid you not, put her hand up with her index finger as to say "just a minute". This level of selfish narcisism angers me to no end. These people act as if the world revolves around them once the phone goes off. For that matter, ANY person just moseying around as if they have no where to go and impede my tasks bring me to a seething tornado of rage that if it were not for our social laws, I would end these people where they stand. I will also like to say that after that woman hung up the phone, she proceeded to write a check!?!?! Sweet god almighty! People still write checks at the grocery store? They creatred this thing called a goddam debit card! Use it before I stab you in the neck with the pen you wrote your check with...click, click click...Serenity now...serenity now... :o

SlurpeeJunkieCraig wrote:

she proceeded to write a check!?!?!

It`s a cheque dear boy,we,the once Great Britain invented them and the correct spelling,which incidentally is also one of my pet hates,the Americanisation of English words that are creeping into the English language. ::) :P
      Live from TTO studios

aitchski2007 wrote:

Y

Some of the spies that come on here who report back to their spiritual leader. All they do is slag this place off! If you are reading this - YOU FUKKING RETARDS !
      Apologies for that but it IS going on.

Can you elaborate on this Aitchski?

:o
      Never to the left of a yoga mat!

Anyway back to the og thread, other things that bug me:

when people say "pacific" instead of "specific" >:( Dozy pillocks!!!
      Why do they do this?

when people say "Can you borrow me that?" It's "lend". I lend - you borrow! Simple - like the person asking the question!!!!!

;D