@ the veterans on here

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @ the veterans on here

lj wrote:

can anyone remember a user called blackvinylmaster? i'm not 100% sure, but i think i remember seeing someone by that name on here a few years back.

i'm asking cause there's a legendary german hip hop crew that had a "blackvinylmaster" as one of its members. would be interesting to know if it's the same guy.

I know him. He frequents another site i visit, and is indeed German.

I'll PM him, and he may get in touch..........
    • @ the veterans on here

lj wrote:

can anyone remember a user called blackvinylmaster? i'm not 100% sure, but i think i remember seeing someone by that name on here a few years back.

i'm asking cause there's a legendary german hip hop crew that had a "blackvinylmaster" as one of its members. would be interesting to know if it's the same guy.

u mean 4 sure LSD's BVM and yes it is the same guy and wenn du m
    • @ the veterans on here

@ everyone: thanks for the help! no need to establish a contact, i was just curious to know since i was a huge lsd fan back in the days. i've just recently listened to the album again and it really stood the test of time! great, great lp!
      good to see that those guys are still around and doing their thing.

@808: what's the name of that forum? i need to waste more time on the internet! :D