2WEI - Maschinen Bereit (Far I RMX) video /// Electro-Hiphop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2WEI - Maschinen Bereit (Far I RMX) video /// Electro-Hiphop

From the Harzfein and Paralleluniversum Crews in Dessau / Leipzig, Germany...
      2WEI "Maschinen Bereit" (Far I Remix)

Magnetic Bass Force and Magic Mayer, two Hip Hop and Electro producers from the Harzfein collective out of Dessau, Germany, joined forces for a production under the name 2WEI. The song Maschinen Bereit (machines ready) featuring German vocoderized lyrics, was released on the Paralleluniversum compilation in 2015. Later the head behind the Paralleluniversum project and label, Selecta Ras (aka Far I), produced a new remix of the song, which the Harzfein crew liked so much that they shot this videoclip, starring some of the B-Boy veterans of Dessau City. Bist du bereit?

Mit ihrem Song „Maschinen Bereit“ veröffentlichten Magnetic Bass Force & Magic Mayer 2015 ihren Debüt-Track unter dem Pseudonym „2wei“ auf der „Paralleluniversum“-Compilation. Nun hat Selecta Ras vom Leipziger Label Paralleluniversum Hand angelegt und dem Song ein neues musikalisches Gewand verpasst. Das gefiel der Harzfein Crew so gut, dass sie ein Video dazu drehte. Nicht ganz zufällig kreuzten beim Dreh auch Dessauer B-Boys der ersten Stunde auf. Bist du bereit?

Mastering: Synthikat
      Camera: vid.YO!
      Video editing & FX: Tray

fb.com/Harzfein
      fb.com/paralleluniversum808
      fb.com/Synthikat
      vidyofilms.de

Get the original version of this song on 12" Vinyl & CD from:
      http://www.saveoursounds.net/en/tag/product/list/tagId/59/