Debonaire - "Watch Me Now" - vinyl picture disc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• the1theycallleeroy;13316 wrote:

ITS HERE

At last i nearly passed out though the mailer ahd a huge muddy boot print on it.........

but as luck would have it the vinyl was wrapped in the T Shirts.... thank the Maker

so its on the turntable as i write this and it sounds awesome.... top quality Product.. and i looks stunning

Thanks To Vstee and Debonaire once again

Leeroy

if you dont have it yet your not a real electro fan

If i find oot which postie put a huge muddy footprint on that parcel there will be a huge muddy footprint on his forehead, thank god the package came through safe :)
    • it seems people are kind of complaining about the price of this record...I can understand that...but... first of all beside the quality of Debonaire's work I gave the EP the best CUT (surely one of the best) we could expect at "The Exchange" studio in London by Simon who is an electro fan too...The test press were made in one of the biggest (probably the biggest) pressing plant in Europe (MPO), you may like or not this company they do good quality wax...then the piece has been shipped to CZ in the only pressing plant in Europe who makes pic disc (GZ music)...then shipped back to Paris then shipped to the US and other countries...well the normal drill I guess. (people who makes vinyl here will surely understand what I'm saying and what I'm going through...)

So Debonaire (even though it's his music) had to pay max price to get the items at the same time as all other retailers (if not what's the point !?) the right move to compete with all the others was to make the package a PLUS adding T-shirts(12USD value) and an Autograph which makes it retain it's value for 1000 years !!!! :P
      Now this promotion at Debonaire store is over and the price was lowered at 14USD (wich is more a fair price for a pic disc). Stores like Juno can allow themselves to practice low price because they have a huge catalog and only order few copies at the time.

No mistake guys, we (label owners) don't do this for business (the margin is too low, unless you repress then it starts to pay off a little, still it's small) but more for the love of the music (and vinyl for my part)...The problem if I may say is more about retailers who makes huge margin sometimes x3 (some of them at least) no wonder people rather these days go after MP3 than a vinyl...At least they can buy only the track they like instead of maybe getting 3 that suck and one good... :ugly: (I guess this could/should be an other topic)

However, what I want to say is thanks to all for buying this release for some of you maybe more expensive than others but you know you doing this because you love the music and you love the wax ! without enthousiastic buyers like you we'de all go after MP3...

Thanks again
      (sorry for this long borring message :-X )
    • Appreciate all the love & kind words fellaz...now the good news & bad news:

bad news: limited time pre-release offer is now expired so no more autograph & no more free t-shirt :(

good news: reduced price for picture disc only. $14 :)

You can hear me from Miami?
      ;D
      Deb
    • Got mine yesterday & love it. It looks incredible the pics so crystal clear im almost afraid of playing it. The pics on the website just don’t do the real thing justice. As far as the price goes Idk who complaining, I paid $21 with shipping & a T-shirt, don’t think that’s bad at all. I wouldn’t mind paying higher prices for some of the tracks that are not even coming out on vinyl. Id just say count your blessings & be happy there is a vinyl 4 this one. As far as the tracks go, top notch. I think Beat technician my fav. At first when I heard it on the samples I didn’t like it as much as the others but now that I have it, changing my mind. They all sick tho, kind of cancels out the fear of playing it cause I just gots to. :wow:
    • vstee;13414 wrote:

it seems people are kind of complaining about the price of this record...I can understand that...but... first of all beside the quality of Debonaire's work I gave the EP the best CUT (surely one of the best) we could expect at "The Exchange" studio in London by Simon who is an electro fan too...The test press were made in one of the biggest (probably the biggest) pressing plant in Europe (MPO), you may like or not this company they do good quality wax...then the piece has been shipped to CZ in the only pressing plant in Europe who makes pic disc (GZ music)...then shipped back to Paris then shipped to the US and other countries...well the normal drill I guess. (people who makes vinyl here will surely understand what I'm saying and what I'm going through...)

So Debonaire (even though it's his music) had to pay max price to get the items at the same time as all other retailers (if not what's the point !?) the right move to compete with all the others was to make the package a PLUS adding T-shirts(12USD value) and an Autograph which makes it retain it's value for 1000 years !!!! :P
      Now this promotion at Debonaire store is over and the price was lowered at 14USD (wich is more a fair price for a pic disc). Stores like Juno can allow themselves to practice low price because they have a huge catalog and only order few copies at the time.

No mistake guys, we (label owners) don't do this for business (the margin is too low, unless you repress then it starts to pay off a little, still it's small) but more for the love of the music (and vinyl for my part)...The problem if I may say is more about retailers who makes huge margin sometimes x3 (some of them at least) no wonder people rather these days go after MP3 than a vinyl...At least they can buy only the track they like instead of maybe getting 3 that suck and one good... :ugly: (I guess this could/should be an other topic)

However, what I want to say is thanks to all for buying this release for some of you maybe more expensive than others but you know you doing this because you love the music and you love the wax ! without enthousiastic buyers like you we'de all go after MP3...

Thanks again
      (sorry for this long borring message :-X )

I do hope no one thought I was complaining. I bought two copies with T Shirts & Autographs. And the £39 price with postage was great , ( Hope they arrive soon ). Was just surprised to see it on Juno under Breakbeat section for £7.99. Obviously no T Shirt & Autograph. I love all the tracks but Watch me now stand out for me.
    • LlOyD dA zOiD;13438 wrote:

I do hope no one thought I was complaining. I bought two copies with T Shirts & Autographs. And the £39 price with postage was great , ( Hope they arrive soon ). Was just surprised to see it on Juno under Breakbeat section for £7.99. Obviously no T Shirt & Autograph. I love all the tracks but Watch me now stand out for me.

Na !! of course ! it just happends my message was right after yours...in fact it's not really about complaining, it's more that with such different prices people could or should complain (again tough competition between shops are the real matter, but it's an other subject)...it was just a little clarification on the subject more than pointing people... (beside my writting in english is surely not good enough to explain deeply things...ya see I'm french...arrrfff shit happens sometimes !! :P )
    • skeme;13434 wrote:

Got mine yesterday & love it. It looks incredible the pics so crystal clear im almost afraid of playing it. The pics on the website just don’t do the real thing justice. As far as the price goes Idk who complaining, I paid $21 with shipping & a T-shirt, don’t think that’s bad at all. I wouldn’t mind paying higher prices for some of the tracks that are not even coming out on vinyl. Id just say count your blessings & be happy there is a vinyl 4 this one. As far as the tracks go, top notch. I think Beat technician my fav. At first when I heard it on the samples I didn’t like it as much as the others but now that I have it, changing my mind. They all sick tho, kind of cancels out the fear of playing it cause I just gots to. :wow:

I'm really glad you noticed the quality of the pic...I've been working weeks on it, trying to enhance as much as possible the colors so it come out brighter than usual pic disc... yeah finally we did it !

I shouldn't say that but I think my favorite tracks is "Commence Revenge" surely because it means a lot for me...and also because Deb dedicated to me (at the end...V.S.T double E and the D.E.B.) ;D
    • vstee;13471 wrote:

Na !! of course ! it just happends my message was right after yours...in fact it's not really about complaining, it's more that with such different prices people could or should complain (again tough competition between shops are the real matter, but it's an other subject)...it was just a little clarification on the subject more than pointing people... (beside my writting in english is surely not good enough to explain deeply things...ya see I'm french...arrrfff shit happens sometimes !! :P )

Mine came through this morning, the picture disc is high quality, looking foward to finishing work today so i can crank it up ;D :cylon:
    • LlOyD dA zOiD;13438 wrote:

I seen it on juno as well under the Breakbeat section ??
    • I gonna play the track tonight at our radio show staring at 00:00 - 02:00

To Night
      we broadcast our Fridaynight show staring at 00:00-02:00
      heavey oldskool/nu skool electro/R&B/Dance hall/ UK Grime

Check our live radio show on stream
      every saterday from 14:00-16:00 pm (Euro time lock)
      Disco Style
      Disco classic funk 70's/80's
      Host : DJ Rob

Minosabi radio 20:00-22:00 pm (Euro time lock)
      Hiphop, R&B, Dancehall, UK-Grime, Electro,
      Hosts : Virgill "Fresh", The Astro Kid, NiniMouse
      hit the link below
      stream. zaanradio. nl:8000/zaanradio. m3u
    • skeme;13541 wrote:

You know what I just noticed in the pic, Whats up with the random wii controller next to the MPC? Any meaning to that?

Freakin strange huh...yeah but more importantly why the Rubiks Cube?

things that make ya go hummmmmmmmmmmmmm :headspin: