my new track please listen

• Song/s

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• my new track please listen

Nice synth sounds. Good EQ. Nice beat.

My only gripe, as with most "new-school" style electro, is the repetitiveness. There isn't really any changes or change ups. Yea, there is some filtering here and there, the drums drop out for a bar or 2 but thats about it. For the most part, its the same from beginning to end and for me that tends to be a bit boring. I dunno, maybe thats style of "new-electro" and its suppose to be that way. :-/

For me, creating an electro tune, or any style of song for that matter, is kinda like writing a story. It has to have a beginning, a middle with some sort of hook, a change up here an there, a climax, and then an ending while maintaining a general theme throughout. However, even an electronic musician can have writers block and are unable to accomplish these simple building blocks. I myself have a dozen or more songs Ive started but have never finished for that reason. It can be tough sometimes thats for sure...

And just out of curiosity, what software programs and/or hardware synths are you using for music production?