Something Missing?

• Oh shit I think I have opened a can of worms here. I never really pay attention to names so I cant really give examples but I got this from listening to some of the mixes out there. But I am in no way putting down any of the oldschool electro inspired hip hop or anything like that because that is one of the main inspirations for electro today and some of my favorite musc. Also I would not like to say one form of electro is better than the other, just that I have found it difficult to find much of that real tuff distorted 808 bizniss latley.
    • Badaszewski;25490 wrote:

Oh shit I think I have opened a can of worms here. I never really pay attention to names so I cant really give examples but I got this from listening to some of the mixes out there. But I am in no way putting down any of the oldschool electro inspired hip hop or anything like that because that is one of the main inspirations for electro today and some of my favorite musc. Also I would not like to say one form of electro is better than the other, just that I have found it difficult to find much of that real tuff distorted 808 bizniss latley.

ok.
    • Badaszewski;25490 wrote:

I have found it difficult to find much of that real tuff distorted 808 bizniss latley.

Ah do you mean like stuff like Jackal n Hyde or Industrial Bass Machine then?

if so then I would recommend these labels..

Bass Frequency Productions
      Black Magic (US)
      Global Revolution
      Dpulse
      Pretension
      Kaotiq Psyence
      :cylon: Electro/Breakbeat/80's Hip Hop Freak! :cylon:

facebook.com/martinjohnsmith