Somebody who I thought was sound:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Somebody who I thought was sound:

Mr Ed -

He has now sunk to the depths of coming on here, copying & pasting a certain thread & putting it on Oldschoolhiphop.com for the members to look at. WHY????? POINT OF????
      To shitt stir basically.

The thread that was copied & pasted btw was one that Kaos started called "Why" if you want to read it.

I'm very disappointed with Ed because I genuinely liked him. However I cannot (and will not) associate myself with people who basically shitt stir for their own amusement.

No doubt he'll read this, copy & paste it & put it on OSHH again ::)

Mr Ed :o...............more faces than the Town Hall clock ::) Don't need enemies with friends like that one knocking about :o

I'll see if I can have a look on OSHH and see what has been written. This was one of the points that I made in my reply to Bertie - that EE is a public forum. There are clearly responsibilities for all members on here and there are possible rammifications deriving from material posted up.

Never to the left of a yoga mat!

I see your point but I guess I just feel more let down by Ed, Rob.
      I guess you can't really trust anybody at the end of the day can you mate?

I honestly didn't think he was that type of person :-/

Good luck to him anyway, hope he gets his desired result

808beats wrote:

Two things Ste.

Firstly, he's only put a link, he hasn't actually commented on what everyone said. Secondly, if you're that bothered, why did you join in with the topic over there ? ???

Phil, firstly me old mate you have to ask yourself this - "why" pick that particular thread in the first place? The forum has hundreds of threads so why home in on that particular one started by Kaos? You ain't stupid Phil, surely you can see why he did this mate.
      And secondly I wasn't addressing Ed in the thread mate but trying to explain to JCO where I was coming from with my initial thoughts about chav scum & what a waste of space I think they all are. That was all. That WAS & IS the only reason for answering that thread started by Mr Ed.

Peace out Phil ;)

bertie wrote:

hey dude i know ed well
      hes allways been straight down the line
      there must be some misunderstanding
      but just in case....
      explain ya self cheggers!!!

I thought the same at one time - ::)

Come on is anyone bothered what the fellas at OSHH think ?

I for one ain`t .

I`m sure Ed meant no offence ;) , perhaps Ed just ran out of ideas of his own and came on this great site for the greater knowledge in depth that we possess.

Plus of course he has to add to his multiple swamping of threads everyday with some inane ramblings.

Just for the OSHH boys :) , a :P and :-*
      Live from TTO studios

aitchski2007 wrote:

Phil, firstly me old mate you have to ask yourself this - "why" pick that particular thread in the first place? The forum has hundreds of threads so why home in on that particular one started by Kaos? You ain't stupid Phil, surely you can see why he did this mate.
      And secondly I wasn't addressing Ed in the thread mate but trying to explain to JCO where I was coming from with my initial thoughts about chav scum & what a waste of space I think they all are. That was all. That WAS & IS the only reason for answering that thread started by Mr Ed.

Just checking ;)

Take Ed out of OSHH and that place is nothing.

Does that guy with the biggest chip on his shoulder still post on there ?

Donny Cash is it ?

Hates it that some Europeans can know more about HIS music than him. Sucker.

And all his cohort fluffers who jump on his every word.

:D
      Live from TTO studios

just been speaking to ed on the blower!!! Seems like berty can't bring forth a real argument.....still. I'd say you've misconstrued the elements of what Ed has done. He was merely showing of prejudiced people on here.....just goes to show how small minded some are on here!!!!!! Yawn!

It's a electrofunk/hiphop forum not f*cking bigots corner. Grow up FFS!!! And get a life!