Global Surveyor REMIXES & Global Surveyor Phase 3 CLEAR VINYL re-issue (Dominance Electricity)

• Vinyl
    • CD
    • File

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• drschmidt;43536 wrote:

I couldn't care less about releasing on Dominance...and I won't do it again.

See: You get asked to do a remix on Dominance and you think: niiicceeeeee......

You get a deadline because the release is scheduled for February. So you even take some days off from work to meet the deadline.

Then the release gets postponed. No info for months. So you write an e-mail to check what's up. You get a vague release date that of course doesn't happen.

Then you learn from a newsletter that your work will finally come out but exactly on the same date as the album that creates the biggest buzz in the scenen since Street Sound NE 1. Then you get told, that this is a good thing, even if you know better because you are not new in the bizz and run a label for 7 years.

Totop it off you don't even have the mastered version of your own tune.

So why should you be excited?

Take my adviceand release with Ghost Technology. They treat people and their work with respect.

And this is my last post in this thread.

ahahahah

hey! if you are judging promotion and marketing by EE, i'm sorry but you obviously have wrong point of view.

anyway, great remixes 8-)
    • @doc: you are the most ungrateful and arrogant human being i have ever crossed paths with...you wanna know what is wasted work? all the time people have spent promoting, and helping to release such a negative and unappreciative artist that cares about nothing but himself.

i know people are clearly seeing your true colors, and i hope this teaches them a lesson as to why you dont wanna waste your time with people that time and time again prove themselves to have their head up their ass...
      Fundamental Bass Intelligence Recordings - fbirecordings.net
      technoBass.net - technobass.net

Out now on 10" vinyl and poster: Umwelt vs. Morphogenetic - Renegade Electro Corporation, on New Flesh Remix...get it now from Templeplate.
    • Damn wtf i'd love to have a release on DE and would consider it an honour
      and it is one of my goals.

Not sure how this thread has turned from a release thread into something so negative.

Lets get it back on track awesome release,great label,cool remixes
      ordered mine cant wait to get it along with Blastromen Nuff said :-X

Respect 8-)
    • Well Morph, there is one thing of more general nature:

In all the threads, that lead to arguments with you lately, it somehow allways turs out the way that I give arguments for the position I take, not allways without an ironic edge, but I focus on the topic. Now you, at certain stages however, start to get personal or you raise doubst about my character or my integrity. So obviously not being able to support your standpoint with facts, you resort to personal attcks. Same here. I've given reasons for me being unhappy with this release of my work. You don't respond to the arguments I put out but just calll me arrogant and ungreatfull. This is at best a sign of a lack of maturity.

And I want you to ask yourself the question if you would also resort to this kind of language if we wouldn't be seperated by the atlantic ocean and would sit face to face. Don't take this as a threat, as I'm not a violent person. But I'd be interested if you hoenstly can say that you would call me troll, arrogant, ungreatfull, and whatever else you came up with recently, when we would sit face to face. Or is it just the comfort of your place behind a screen thousand miles away, that makes you courageous enoug to get personal in the way you do whenever we get in a discussion. That's something I'd really be interested in......
    • skeme;43552 wrote:

Ok So there is no vinyl for the remixes then?

Yes, no vinyl. CD and MP3/WAV release.

It's sort of a bonus release to the GS3 project, that turned out a little bigger than first expected. Would have loved to put this on vinyl as well, but unfortunately we had to decide against it. Anyway, apart from that format its a full release on all levels.
    • i happen to think that the simultaneous release on a label is perfect.
      for the economic reasons of ordering all at once rather than paying so much money for overseas shipping is great.

also i think it regenerates interest in a PREVIOUSLY RELEASED title. to me the remix cd is just a bonus! kind of like pop artist such and such reissues a cd but contains bonus material like ext versions, unreleased demos, etc.

for me it was 1st and foremost, ooh a new ltd color press of a dominance release? ooh gotta have that for the collection.
      2nd was, oh cool it has a remix cd with it? even better. it will be interesting to hear remixes of album tracks.

lastly, even after my rants on "when is IRC ep coming out" i do now believe in waiting for a quality release over a push for a tentative release date. thanks IRC!!!

thats my 2 cents (or pence!)

i wish monotone would release new vinyl material of ltd ed's again.

and i hate to agree but dr schmidt does portray himself or come off as very negative. sorry.
    • @drschmidt
      Don't trip man, Release date really doesn't matter with this kind of release. Most people are ordering it online. Releasing them together really makes it easier because buyers only have to pay shipping once.

Listened to GS3 so many times. Really looking forward to hearing these new mixes.
    • Now see Doc, like always, that is a comment that says to me you are somehow making a threat! :-/ i am an outspoken person by nature, always say what is on my mind and specially when i feel someone is out of line and with people i respect and care about....so yes, if we were face to face i would have told you the same thing, i dont live by fear, only by truth and what is important to me; mainly integrity.

As far as calling you names, i have said nothing but call you out on how you are behaving, text book definition words. If it is offensive to you, it is because the truth hurts and you dont like it. Why dont you think about all of the insults you have made to people in a passive/agressive manner and how that has made people, including me feel... ???

Leaving this thread to its own devices...i have said what i have said and i am done with it. You arent gonna change no matter what anyone says because you are very self righteous and think you know what is best.

Good luck to you and hope you can reflect on your behaviour, because it offends people time and time again...doesnt it make you wonder why so many people seem to agree with me? I cant be the crazy guy here...

drschmidt;43581 wrote:

Well Morph, there is one thing of more general nature:

In all the threads, that lead to arguments with you lately, it somehow allways turs out the way that I give arguments for the position I take, not allways without an ironic edge, but I focus on the topic. Now you, at certain stages however, start to get personal or you raise doubst about my character or my integrity. So obviously not being able to support your standpoint with facts, you resort to personal attcks. Same here. I've given reasons for me being unhappy with this release of my work. You don't respond to the arguments I put out but just calll me arrogant and ungreatfull. This is at best a sign of a lack of maturity.

And I want you to ask yourself the question if you would also resort to this kind of language if we wouldn't be seperated by the atlantic ocean and would sit face to face. Don't take this as a threat, as I'm not a violent person. But I'd be interested if you hoenstly can say that you would call me troll, arrogant, ungreatfull, and whatever else you came up with recently, when we would sit face to face. Or is it just the comfort of your place behind a screen thousand miles away, that makes you courageous enoug to get personal in the way you do whenever we get in a discussion. That's something I'd really be interested in......
      Fundamental Bass Intelligence Recordings - fbirecordings.net
      technoBass.net - technobass.net

Out now on 10" vinyl and poster: Umwelt vs. Morphogenetic - Renegade Electro Corporation, on New Flesh Remix...get it now from Templeplate.
    • defelectrobeatsv3;43646 wrote:

I just realized that the GS remixes are only of that song + the 3 or 4 extras. i thought this was a REMIX ALBUM of GS3. i guess i should read things thoroughly!!!

:)

Yeah there are technically 8 new remixes of the "Global Surveyor" track itself, but all of these versions are essentially different tracks altogether. Each of these "remixes" is mostly original material from that remixer, we were basically just given the dry vocals to remix (and 1 or 2 sounds maybe). So these are essentially all original tracks using the same dry vocals. Combine that with the four separate, actual original tracks included on the remix package, and you end up with a "Bonus CD" that is really a full-length 12-song LP of TUNES TUNES TUNES!
      Rob Real
      Nu Illusion Music
      nuillusion.com /
      RobReal.com
    • ON AIR :headphones:

TODAY Wednesday 21h30-23h00 CET:
      CONTACTO SINTETICO - the spanish Electro radio show with Awco!
      Studio guest: DARK VEKTOR presenting his new Global Surveyor Remix!!
      contactosintetico.net

Check more "Global Suveyor Remixes" and Blastromen "Human Beyond" jams in the next days in Electro shows like...

ELECTRO DATASTREAM w/DJ Mirage (Thursday 20h00-22h00 GMT on GFR)
      FREEBASS w/lb.IP (Thursday 00h00-02h00 GMT on GFR)
      NU BREED w/Skeme (Thursday 10h00-12h00 EST on GFR)
      BRUISE YOUR BODY BREAKS w/Natural Nate & Cap'n Colorado (Thursday 10pm-12am EST on NuBreaks.com)
      SPOTTA SOUNDS w/Chris Spotta (Friday 18h00-20h00 GMT on MOTD)
      DARK SCIENCE RADIO w/DVS NME (Friday 23h00 MST on ICR)
      BOMB[A] GROOVE w/Stephane Vannier (Friday 21h30-23h30 CET on Canal B)
      THE BASSMAN w/DJ Hugo Marcelo (Saturday 00h00-02h00 GMT on GFR)

Special "Global Surveyor Remixes" MINI MIX by DIPLOMAT & more @ DEFCON PROJECT w/Leeroy (Friday 10th September 22h00-00h00 GMT on GFR)