Scape One: Planet Funk Express: Journeys 1 & 2 [Digital] + Unreleased bonus tracks/mixes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scape One: Planet Funk Express: Journeys 1 & 2 [Digital] + Unreleased bonus tracks/mixes

Hi guys, I thought I'd let you know about my latest digital revitalization, the original double pack Planet funk Express has now been divided into individual EPs as I have found so many extra mixes and tracks that have until now never been available. Journeys' 3 and 4 should also be available in the next week or so.

PLANET FUNK EXPRESS: JOURNEY 1
      The first journey originally released on Billy Nasty's Electrix label back in 2002. Included for the first time are bonus mixes and versions recorded during the original sessions. All have been remastered from the original recordings.
      scapeone.bandcamp.com/album/planet-funk-express-journey-1

PLANET FUNK EXPRESS: JOURNEY 2
      The Planet Funk Express continues. The 2nd Instalment also originally released on Electrix in 2002. Also included for the first time are bonus tracks and versions recorded during the original sessions. All have been remastered from the original recordings.
      scapeone.bandcamp.com/album/planet-funk-express-journey-2

ALSO AVAILABLE
      Neural Grafting, Fizzy Soda, Simple Machines, Okeechobee and 10:10:10 all with previously unreleased bonus tracks, beats and mixes.
      scapeone.bandcamp.com/

COMING SOON...
      Journeys 3 & 4, Reclaim the Future, Submolecularnanotechrythmicprinciples, Binarytypes, Biot-Engineering! As always expect more unreleased bonus tracks, beats, bleeps and electroid funk!

Thanks as always

:cylon: