MC Shan - Feed The World

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MC Shan - Feed The World

One of his rarest 12"s ?

Shame it was never included on the Deluxe release of Down By Law album recently.

Also it was only recently i realised that it was this song BDP referred to in the line "got dropped off MCA cos the rhymes you wrote were wack".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edw_rot0RfM
      Live from TTO studios

kaos wrote:

Also it was only recently i realised that it was this song BDP referred to in the line "got dropped off MCA cos the rhymes you wrote were wack".

Yeah, I always wondered what KRS meant with those lines until I saw that Shan had released his first record on that label before he went to Cold Chillin'.

But I wouldn't say that this one's that rare. I had 2 copies and didn't have to pay much for them. I think some of the cold chillin' releases are harder to find... and an og copy of "beat biter" of course! :)

kinderteller wrote:

kaos wrote:

But I wouldn't say that this one's that rare. I had 2 copies and didn't have to pay much for them. I think some of the cold chillin' releases are harder to find... and an og copy of "beat biter" of course! :)

I would say it is quite rare to be honest - you do an eBay search for Shan and it hardly ever crops up - definitely see more OG Bridge 12"s.

Surprising when you consider it was released on a major label like MCA.
      Live from TTO studios

kinderteller wrote:

kaos wrote:

I would say it is quite rare to be honest - you do an eBay search for Shan and it hardly ever crops up - definitely see more OG Bridge 12"s.

That might be, but you will still have to pay much more for The Bridge than for Feed The World, I think.

I never mentioned price, i said "rarity".

Have seen all of his other label material more than i have seen Feed The World.
      Live from TTO studios