Scape One: The Human Series...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scape One: The Human Series...

Scape One: The Human Series...

Scape One: The Edge of Human
      Something special for Scape One completists here to kick off the 'Human' series. Featuring tracks and remixes that have featured on various compilations and releases over the years. Now collected together for the first time together with different versions and new tracks never before released. A thank you to the following labels for the inclusion on the original releases: Exalt, Trust, Kommando 6, Donali, Maschinen Musik and the Holding Company Inc.
      scapeone.bandcamp.com/album/the-edge-of-human

Scape One: Not Quite Human
      My mother? Let me tell you about my mother...
      The second instalment of the 'Human' series goes back to the original 'Not Human' EP for Tomorrow Records back in 2003 and extends the life-span by taking all the original empathy tests and adding new replicants to be hunted. The perfect soundtrack when flying your spinner through the rain soaked skyline of Los Angeles 2019...
      scapeone.bandcamp.com/album/not-quite-human

Scape One: Not Human
      Turning electric impulses into ultra high frequency sound...
      The third instalment of the 'Human' series continues with a complete remastering of the CD which was originally release on tomorrow Records back in 2004. This time a further nine new and unreleased tracks have been added to make this a special release of this album.
      scapeone.bandcamp.com/album/not-human

Scape One: Is Anybody Listening?
      The fourth instalment of the 'Human' series completes with remixes for Tomorrow People and bonus tracks recorded for Tomorrow Records. As always alternate versions and unreleased bonus tracks have been added to this EP to bring it up to album length. Thanks to Joshua Harvey for the vocals.
      scapeone.bandcamp.com/album/is-anybody-listening