Last Show!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I hope some of you can come join me tomorrow for the last regular Spotta Sounds radio show. It's been a cracking two years and I've enjoyed every single one and met some top top people who I'll stay in touch with for the rest of life. But as anyone who does a 2hr weekly live show will know, it take some preparation to keep it fresh and funky and avoid keep playing the same tunes as everyone else that week. I've basically been working 4 days a week for the last 2 years and with twins expected in 6 months time, I need that 5th day's earnings!

I never thought in a million years that I would end up a father of 4 but I'm rather looking forward to the next few years. I can't just stop with the tunage so I'm hoping a few people/radio show's will appreciate a mix from me every now'n'then so producers feel free to keep sending me tunes (I wont be able to afford to buy many with 4 kids!!)

Anyway, please join me at jacks-house.com from 6PM tomorrow. Expect lots of Spotta favorites and maybe an extended show (may as well go out with a bang!) anyone in the local area feel free to come to my Office and join me in person, I'll have a cold 1664 for ya :cylon:

PL&U Spotta
      Thumpin'Thursday Live Shows & Dj's every two weeks with an Electro slant with residents Chris Spotta, Dez Williams, UpDigital, The Hidden Persuader, Info_Cifon, Nonima, Greystates, The Hycon, Jobot & Agent808
      Spotta Soundcloud
      Spotta Mixcloud
    • Hi Chris,

Poo - I didn't realise you were turning it in so quickly. As with Jaggers I can be pretty poor keeping abreast of things but then as you know half of that is down to my lovely set of twins too...

I'll catch the recording soon.

Anyway all the very best and you will be welcome to do something for our show, perhaps you could even make it round to SE4 and we'll make a proper night of it.

Steve
      This Dead Planet - GFR radio show every 3rd Sunday of the month - 8pm-10pm GMT

soundcloud.com/thisdeadplanet
    • Cheers Steve, that sounds like a plan mate ;D not been the wrong side of the Thames for a while now ;)

As for giving it up a bit quick, it was case of Radio Show Vs Hormonal Pregnant Wife with twins - no contest!

I'll be back :cylon:
      Thumpin'Thursday Live Shows & Dj's every two weeks with an Electro slant with residents Chris Spotta, Dez Williams, UpDigital, The Hidden Persuader, Info_Cifon, Nonima, Greystates, The Hycon, Jobot & Agent808
      Spotta Soundcloud
      Spotta Mixcloud