Battle Trax Presents - Assimilate This Vol. 1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle Trax Presents - Assimilate This Vol. 1

FEATURING:

BASSING GUILD – BASS GENERATOR (RE-LOAD) - REMIX OF THE OLD SCHOOL ELECTRO BASS CLASSIC!!!
      GODS OF TECHNOLOGY – INSTRUMENTS OF ARMAGEDDON – BASS JUNKIE & THE DEXORCIST HEADING INTO NEW TERRITORY
      MOTOROBOT – ANDROID SPECTRE - BASS JUNKIE & DYNAMIK BASS SYSTEM AT THE CONTROLS
      KRONOS DEVICE – TERMINATE THE BASS (RE-EDIT)

OUT NOW!!!
      :cylon: As True Pioneers We know Electro Is Aural Sex!!! :cylon:

Dope dope release Phil!!!! :o

Here's a review taken from another forum:
      V/A - Assimilate This! Vol. 1 – Battle Trax 13
      The wait is over!! Two years after the must have ‘Battle Cry E.P.’, UK Battle Trax outfit returns to transmissions, introducing the first chapter of a brand new vinyl compilation series with lots of astounding surprises. Kicking off the A side with a boomin’ rework of the 1990 Electro Bass classic ‘Bass Generator’ under its fresh Bassing Guild disguise, label owner Bass Junkie (Breakin’, [k]rack-troni[k]) teams up with his fellow partner The Dexorcist (SMB, Control Tower) to spread once again fear and devastation on the dancefloors. Extension of Debonaire’s ‘Bass Re-Generator’ Commemorative Edition (DEBV04) in march, this re-loaded version of Dynamix II’s (C. Barrella, D. Noller) timeless hit sounds quite different from the original, offering a slower jam but with much more sample references (Kraftwerk’s ‘We Are The Robot” or John Carpenter’s ‘The thing’ to name). Fuelled with sharped cuts, stunning lyrics (‘Can You Understand Us?’), Sci Fi FX and eerie melodies, this bass driven monster is followed by another corrosive delivery. Inaugurating their debut release as the Gods Of Technology, Phil Klein and Simon Brown venture with success into more synthetic landscapes, showing on inspired “Instruments Of Armageddon” their immoderate love for retro-futuristic tonalities. Based upon a recognizable Final Dream rhythm, this absolute stormer combines twisty beats and strong analogical flights. Superb. On the flipside, Bass Junkie and heavyweight producer Dynamik Bass System from Germany (Monotone, Back II Boom) associate for the very first time as Motorobot to serve the untouchable old schoolish slaughter ‘Android Spectre’. Enhanced by a deadly vocoder, this robotic anthem dropping serious subsonic 808 flights throughout is sure to become another future classic on the Electro history, melting with boldness inspired vintage strings, funky tones and well balanced claps over a solid bassline. Fascinating. At last, Bass Junkie and The Dexorcist strike back under their famous Kronos Device moniker to display an explosive up to date edit of epic ‘Terminate The Bass’. Taken from the 2004 classic album ‘Qube’, this rough electro destroyer appears today with a new industrial shuffle and some evil lyrics. No doubt n°13 will bring luck to this high quality 12’’! Vital!
      12’’, electro
      bassjunkie.com

skeme wrote:

This looks sick great review im definetly gonna get this.

You can order it direct from me if you like Skeme, as well as back cat. Battle Trax releases, email: phil(at)bassjunkie.com if you`re interested.
      :cylon: As True Pioneers We know Electro Is Aural Sex!!! :cylon:

bassjunkie wrote:

skeme wrote:

This looks sick great review im definetly gonna get this.

You can order it direct from me if you like Skeme, as well as back cat. Battle Trax releases, email: phil(at)bassjunkie.com if you`re interested.
      Yea I got this, great tracks, that Bassing Guild remix my fav. Instruments Of Armageddon was good & has a good energy to it but to me it seemed kind of plain like something else should be going on, it kind of drags out at the end.Android Spectre was great, sick vocader dbs sound, Bass, what more u need.Terminate The Bass (re-edit) I ****in love what was done to the original track.