Argentina asks for Falklands help in pope's first talks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Argentina asks for Falklands help in pope's first talks

FFS!!!! Cristina Kirchner won't give up on getting the Malvinas back will she....

Message for ankle biter Kirchner
      "Look love, the islands are ours & the people who live there want to remain British. Asking Gods earthly deputy ain't gonna do you much good so just get over it and move on you stupid cow!"

End of rant :D
      Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists
    • Half agree half don't. I'd like to think of the islands as "theirs" as in they belong to the people that live on them. If they want to be a part of the UK, that's fine. I don't like the idea of "ours" though.
      My rhymes are so potent that in this small segment I made all of the ladies in the area pregnant.
    • Argentina is in a shit state, this is a way for her to get people to look at a problem caused by outsiders, I'm not sure if the financial cost of defending the islands are worth it?

I'm sure if Argentina ruled the isle of White, Brits would have the hump.

Maybe we could swap the islands for a never ending supply of red wine and Beef "hmm heaven"
    • nuklion;68058 wrote:

Argentina is in a shit state, this is a way for her to get people to look at a problem caused by outsiders, I'm not sure if the financial cost of defending the islands are worth it?

Maybe we could swap the islands for a never ending supply of red wine and Beef "hmm heaven"

nuklion;68058 wrote:

Argentina is in a shit state, this is a way for her to get people to look at a problem caused by outsiders, I'm not sure if the financial cost of defending the islands are worth it?

defending the islands

From what & who mate?

I'm sure if Argentina ruled the isle of White, Brits would have the hump

Well seeing as they don't, and never will, one can only speculate. They might be best off actually on some of those outer Hebrides Islands - there's plenty of mammals, it's cold and windy, sod all to do and it'd be like a Falklands substitute for them to live on and have a moan :D

The point of the thread was me just pointing out that ankle biter Cristina Kirchner grasping at straws by asking for help getting the islands back from fellow Argentinian - the new pope. A total desperado
    • mal_800;68066 wrote:

Aitch-ski, for the record, Argentina never legally held the islands, so they could never be given "back".

I've lived in the Falklands for 8 years and if you ever visited you'd realise that you couldn't get more British anywhere in the world.....and yes, even Britain itself.

They must be full of immigrants and Tesco's then ;D
    • mal_800;68066 wrote:

Aitch-ski, for the record, Argentina never legally held the islands, so they could never be given "back".

I've lived in the Falklands for 8 years and if you ever visited you'd realise that you couldn't get more British anywhere in the world.....and yes, even Britain itself.

Argentina never legally held the islands

;)
    • urbanjedi;68104 wrote:

Kirchner can fuckin do one the jumped up nasty botox control freak she cant even sort her backyard out kind of reminds me of another goverment that sticks its nose in other business instead of looking after its own people first.

Kirchner can fuckin do one the jumped up nasty botox control freak

Quality Mike ;D