Swedish Riots

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What do you want to hear?

Some migrant-youngsters are not satisified with how they are treated by the government - BOOOM.

My personal opinion is most of them should be thankful that they have the chance to live in a peaceful country and don`t take their conflict from (down there) and bring it (up here).

Don`t get me wrong i am for free speech (of course) but if you want to demonstrate something you can do it in a peaceful way and not destroying other people`s properties or even school`s (which is the most stupid thing ever).

Greets.
    • Keruba;68858 wrote:

What do you want to hear?

Some migrant-youngsters are not satisified with how they are treated by the government - BOOOM.

My personal opinion is most of them should be thankful that they have the chance to live in a peaceful country and don`t take their conflict from (down there) and bring it (up here).

Don`t get me wrong i am for free speech (of course) but if you want to demonstrate something you can do it in a peaceful way and not destroying other people`s properties or even school`s (which is the most stupid thing ever).

Greets.

It appears in the modern era that many people are not thankful for benefits or help received by governments that really owe them nothing, I believe in Britain we have reached the point of no return, i can't speak for other European countries, but i can see that the far right is gaining momentum in many European countries, this mixed with mass immigration into many European countries at a time of austerity is a perfect storm... the future doesn't look good.
    • Keruba;68879 wrote:

Future never looked bright, when i look back in the 80`s the media were full of the Cold War and it looked like the bomb would fall sooner or later.

I guess it depends on your point of view.

Have you been watching SKINT mate? It looks like that bomb you're on about fell straight on their estate and the radiation affected the residents ::)
      Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists
    • AITCH-SKI;68886 wrote:

Have you been watching SKINT mate? It looks like that bomb you're on about fell straight on their estate and the radiation affected the residents ::)

I watched 30 seconds of it and was seething, some girl of 23 had 5 children, and no job, why anyone should be allowed to have children for nothing disgusts me, no wonder the amount of tax i pay goes up yearly, all to subsidize other peoples lifestyles, it would be interesting to know how much it costs the NHS for someone to have a baby.
    • AITCH-SKI;68886 wrote:

No, i don`t have U.k Television i only have BBC News and BBC Prime.

Also, i`m not familiar with the youth situation in the U.K. what i can say about Austria is that we have social burning points, of course, but everything seems is going his way and in a few decades we are a multicultural society.

Everything takes his time.......... :)