• What's your favourite release on this dope legendary label? ......CHOOSE 1 ONLY ;)

For me it's Imperial Brother's - We Come To Rock

Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists

• Quote from AITCH-SKI;70802

What's your favourite release on this dope legendary label? ......CHOOSE 1 ONLY ;)

For me it's Imperial Brother's - We Come To Rock

yes of course! i prefer this mix :)

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• Loads on this label I like, it's up there with Tommy Boy, Sunnyview, Def Jam etc etc...

Here is one I really like - Awesome 808 Rap track

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• This is not easy. I love 'We Come To Rock', especially for the intricacies of the production, but the rap was never a favourite of mine. 'B-Boys Breakdance' (Dub) - Hi-Fidelity Three is so propulsive, menacing even, as a track it just works so well.

Never to the left of a yoga mat!

• If we're talking Hip Hop then Make It Funky - Seville Featuring Jazzy J And King Shameek

If we're talking Electro (Hip Hop) then Al-Naafiysh (The Soul)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!