extra t's - ET boogie

• Dunno about this one LJ,its a bit nondescript for me,doesnt seem to do anything or go anywhere. The track I have is pretty much an instrumental anyway so dunno if there is a vocal version I only have an mp3 of it though so wouldnt be able to comment too much.saying that I know it came out pretty early so am probably not giving it credit were credit is due. I also have another track by the extra t's called "I like it",but that too seems pretty much the same standard IMO :-/

• as far as i can say, the only difference is that the vocal version has some nice vocoderized bits of "ET" thrown in from time to time.

i really like that the song is going nowhere. imo, beat & bass alone can support the five minutes (i'm a real nerd when it comes to bass, and this one sounds so natural, rugged & raw and it is playing such a simple melody ... beautiful). it's not a pop song, but rather an extended groove with some real nice plashy, twiddly sounds going on.
    :)

i would even compare it to an all-time favorite of mine: project future - ray gun omics ... they both perfected that roboty, choppy, staccato-like feel.

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!