Deep Electro from the furthest dark reaches of space --- Do you have suggestions?

• Hello everyone

I am looking for - deep-travelly-dark-bass-breaks-dirty-distorted(optional) kind of electro.
    They shouldn`t feature too much joy, funny bizness or bright funkiness. They can however feature dark funkiness
    the deeper stuff that takes you on a journey

Do you have any suggestions?

• maybe try boris divider 'la hora de las maquinas' , 'the source' albums? along with some of his 12" singles? anthony rother '62 minutes on mars', 'netzwerk der zukunft' ? the 'exaltics' are nice and dark, i expect you know of these, anyway. another that comes to mind is as1 'mind of metal' album. i am no expert but these are ones that come to mind at quick thought

• Underground Resistance - The Final Frontier (UR003)

Merone - Soundscape (Electronique Lovelife / Djax-Up-301)

Insektoid - Uncalculated Motion In Space (Daughter Of Consciousness / MKX003)

TwoFourteen - Plugs (Esemplastic / MKX 11 LP)

N)E(M ‎– Das Auge (Midimiliz Remix) - (Das Auge/Remixes / E 1101101)

Növö ‎– I've Been Inoculed (I've Been Inoculed ‎/ PSI016)

Claro Intelecto ‎– Section Part 2 (Section EP / Ai008)

Mekka ‎– The Far Side (Deep Frequencies EP / CCR003)

ADJ & Pathic - Highdiver (Progress EP / PT004)

Tons more out there, and wish I had the time to keep going, but hopefully the aforementioned will keep your ears entertained.

• "maybe try boris divider 'la hora de las maquinas' , 'the source' albums? along with some of his 12" singles? anthony rother '62 minutes on mars', 'netzwerk der zukunft' ? the 'exaltics' are nice and dark, i expect you know of these, anyway. another that comes to mind is as1 'mind of metal' album. i am no expert but these are ones that come to mind at quick thought"

Yes i know most of these. I was hoping for more "unknown" things. These are a bit of "stars" in the electro scene

Thank you nonetheless

• bunker records probably ..this one especially)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• The deepest and darkest Electro is my specialty. All of my 300+ mixes have playlists. Godspeed.

External Content soundcloud.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!