• hey I found this on youtube and don't know the name of the track on which that midget dancin'..... Bolywood movies are really sick anyway:D
    Anybody know this track?

[ame=

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ]
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• Quote from TheDoctor

this tune is CRAP

but miker g also did some great vocoder rap jams...like First Attack in 85 or LA Against NY in 86...dont forget... ;)

Thanks for reminding about this one, got it but forgot I had, yeah, great track that (NYvsLA).

ELECTROFUNK is a subsidiary of HIP HOP MUSIC AND CULTURE, don't you forget it suckaz...

• I remember the first (and only) time I played that record after I brought it home. It made me feel confused and violated .
    It never, ever occurred to me that what I had just purchased would turn out to be a rap version of a madonna song.
    I can still remember it so clearly, it was one of those traumatizing experiences of my youth . It was a brutal lesson and it aged me. I would never be the same happy go lucky record collector again .

• Holiday Rap sits along side Moris Minor & The Majors Stutter Rap as worst cheesy Hip Hop record ever released !!!

I remember my mate buying Stutter Rap, and he didn't realise it was a p**s take ???

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!