Top VOCODER trax... help wanted....

• me? i thought you are the living encyclopaedia...we just gave recommendations to scav, but you started to decide and to clarify what is a full vocoder track. So you need to explain:

Quote from aladin;11165

i can tell ya why, scavenjah asked for:

and these jams you've mentioned aren't tracks where the vocoder raps across the entire track (apart from Captain K, Projeckt III or We Down Express if you call them also vocoder) ;) :D :D

bidibidibidi---data transfer end! :cylon:

Quote from aladin;10219

Schoolly D - Maniac

another tune mentoined by you. i only can hear a vocoderized "maniac" vocal sample, the rest are normal vocals, scratching and a rap part at the end of that track. where you can hear more vocoder in it than in double d or captain K?so if you can diss other contributions here, what about your own?

so dr. almighty ali well wait for your explaination :)

• Quote from doctorcrack;11194

need to go to lunch with my girlfriend. sorry i dont have time like you to discuss 24 hours in the net. laterz maybe ;)

but ur still here ;D ;D ;D

• Quote from scavenjah;11174

Ha ha!... Down boys. No need for static. ;D From what I can see, both of ya know a HELL more than I when it comes to Vocoder trax.

I was looking for trax like F4000 or Scorpio. Steve Masters - Turntable Aktion (Aktion Attack Mix) Is a Killer vocoder rap.

So yeah... Vocoder rap across the track.

I must admit tho, the Mr. Holiday feat. MC Miker "G" - LA against NY is quite nice! ;)

bipbipzoopzoopwishhhhh :cylon:

ignore this posts from us, sometimes me and jimmy, ähh aladin just have a bit different oppinions.

back to the topic:

again:
    if you like vocoder tunes like scorpio or f4000 i guess you also will like these, who are not mentoined before in this topic:

Jimmy Lewis-Street Freeks -Write On 1984
    Velocity-Unemployment -Velocity 1985?
    Captain K & The Masters Of The Mix - Sweat -Jukebox 1985
    Projeckt III-The Future -Jukebox 1986
    Sir Muzik & The Dance Attraction-The Style/Pump It -Touchdown 1986-the whole record is a bomb!!
    We Down Express-Bass Attack -Pandisc 1986
    Double D-Autobotic Body Rock -TLO 1987
    Seduction-Video Games -TeeVee 1984

these should be available on ss..if not just ask me.

laterz,
    seb :) :cylon:

• Jimmy Lewis-Street Freeks -Write On 1984
    Velocity-Unemployment -Velocity 1985?
    Captain K & The Masters Of The Mix - Sweat -Jukebox 1985
    Projeckt III-The Future -Jukebox 1986
    Sir Muzik & The Dance Attraction-The Style/Pump It -Touchdown 1986-the whole record is a bomb!!
    We Down Express-Bass Attack -Pandisc 1986
    Double D-Autobotic Body Rock -TLO 1987
    Seduction-Video Games -TeeVee 1984

I have never heard the Sir Muzik jam. I've only heard it's pretty killer.

• Quote from slurpeejunkiecraig;12124

I have never heard the Sir Muzik jam. I've only heard it's pretty killer.

It's not all that to be honest.The hype doesn't justify the actual track imho.I'm sure others will disagree.Not to say it's a bad track or anything, I just don't think it's up to the standard of the producer involved :D

• Quote from justice808;12881

It's not all that to be honest.The hype doesn't justify the actual track imho.I'm sure others will disagree.Not to say it's a bad track or anything, I just don't think it's up to the standard of the producer involved :D

agreed

• yes, sir muzic are killer electro cuts imo

i recorded 2 samples so you can decide for yourself..pump it has some vocoder in it...not a pure vocoder track..but still more voc than in schoolly d's maniac for example ;)

http://www.divshare.com/download/6452809-9bd

http://www.divshare.com/download/6452811-2dd

• Quote from Cozmo D;10199

What? Nobody said Newcleus - "Cyborg Dance"? I'm hurt! :"(

yes, this one is timeless- perfect melodic vocoder tune, one of these you can play and play again

• Quote from doctorcrack;12903

yes, sir muzic are killer electro cuts imo

i recorded 2 samples so you can decide for yourself..pump it has some vocoder in it...not a pure vocoder track..but still more voc than in schoolly d's maniac for example ;)

http://www.divshare.com/download/6452809-9bd

http://www.divshare.com/download/6452811-2dd

The Style is THE tune from this 12inch, not a Super burner but a good one though
    Pump it is a electro tune with vocals and additional vocoders

my advice for you: listen to Maniac carefully, i mean from start to end , not only a 1 min snippet ;) :D

• Quote from Cozmo D

What? Nobody said Newcleus - "Cyborg Dance"? I'm hurt!

no worry COZMO, the whole albums by Newcleus are Classy Classics !!! 8) 8) 8)
    Brings me tons of real nice memories back when i listen to them tracks, loooovely :D :D :D

• Quote from jj680;12912

my advice for you: listen to Maniac carefully, i mean from start to end , not only a 1 min snippet ;) :D

i have a spare copy of maniac on World famous for sale, and i played it from the beginning to tha end to check the playgrade. still hear more vocoder at the sir muzic tune ;)

but im sure scav will like both tunes, even both are no "complete vocoder" tracks :P

• Galactic Life Force - Loosing Control

Seduction - Video Games

Thomas Brown III - Dance With Me

MCI (Masters Of Conversation) - Commandments

Rusty P & Sure Shot 3 - Breakdown New York Style

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!