• would like to know what his Inspiration was making this great vocoder track as the other track Its A Wild Trip is totally different, more a house acid newwave joint, not my taste really, also the Lost In Space track is totally different.

• Quote from urbanjedi;11739

Phil im sure youll know this tune if you heard it, Ghosts in the Machine sampled a bit of it on one of there tracks on montone.

How different is your version from the one Markdjos put up Mike?

:cylon: As True Pioneers We know Electro Is Aural Sex!!! :cylon:

• Quote from bassjunkie;11818

How different is your version from the one Markdjos put up Mike?

Not much difference to be honest Phil, to be honest id be happy with any copy as it seems a tough one to find at the moment.

• Quote from thunderlipppz;11780

Go figure.
    Electro after 1985 is just disco IMO.

I saw it as more of a transition from disco...

Quote from urbanjedi;11956

Not much difference to be honest Phil, to be honest id be happy with any copy as it seems a tough one to find at the moment.

happy to find tune :D sad that it is htf :"(

• Quote from bassjunkie;12072

I`ve found the Vision release, but the guy is taking the piss on the postage

Wheres it located and how much is he asking ?

• Quote from skeme;11655

Maybe Freestyle - The Party Has Begun, not shore if im right. If u go to the dj mixes section and go to the rascal thread its the first track on mix 9.

Yea Turntable Aktion. in that mix ^ just used the lyrics as an intro. blends well tho thought it was same track at first. ;D

• Quote from skeme;12306

Yea Turntable Aktion. in that mix ^ just used the lyrics as an intro. blends well tho thought it was same track at first. ;D

yea thnx skeme I think that's where I heard it originally - shoulda been the first place I looked ;D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!