Kosmic Light Force - Mysterious waves

• its a awesomely melodic piece of music and anyone who doesn't think so has no soul - its that simple

to the best of my knowledge I guess that I'm FRESH!

• Quote from elektroakust.;11704

yes, its a great tune! very nice melodic vocoder work.

i just realised i mixed it up with galactic life force... :ugly:
    anyway... both great tunes!

• Quote from aladin;11787

i assume you guys think the same on some hardcastle instumental killers then or am i wrong?

No, Hardcastle's the man, I'm a big fan...

ELECTROFUNK is a subsidiary of HIP HOP MUSIC AND CULTURE, don't you forget it suckaz...

• Quote from Bokkiebeh;11824

I guess I was wrong after all these years...I'm a huge Euro Disco fan (appearently)...what am I doing on an Electro Funk site?

:-/

Hey ,no prob with eurodisco!!
    You missunderstood me :)

• Quote from Invisible Rockers;11845

Hey ,no prob with eurodisco!!
    You missunderstood me :)

:ugly:
    i think YOU misunderstood the man.

but he's right, it's FAR from eurodisco ... and an absolute killer tune .. really nice groove & nice interaction of drums, bass & synths. the drums are quite minimal & efficient, leaving much room for the other instruments when necessary.

• The only good thing about this tune is the name and title which deserve better than the monotonous sound they produced.

Another track along the same lines is that Ian Darby "on the waterfront" (?) one that features on Freddy Fresh`s B Boy mix - great as he uses it for a minute or so in the mix BUT as a stand alone track itjust does`nt,well, stand up.

Live from TTO studios

• Gotta say i`m not a big fan of this track either, I think it drags on too long with not much happening to hold my attention. Cool to mix in a set for a couple of minutes but that`s it, shame because I really rate Dave Storrs.

:cylon: As True Pioneers We know Electro Is Aural Sex!!! :cylon:

• YEAH ! I also had Q 107 Mix, I got it on tape back then.....my first real contact with mixing tracks. I have the Mysterious 12" now and for me it could last 50 minutes....fantastic music. I sold Bronx Style Bob, I was very dissapointed. Well - taste :)

• Quote from catyoo;11974

YEAH ! I also had Q 107 Mix, I got it on tape back then.....my first real contact with mixing tracks. I have the Mysterious 12" now and for me it could last 50 minutes....fantastic music. I sold Bronx Style Bob, I was very dissapointed. Well - taste :)

Sold Bronx Style Bob? Bet he wasn't to pleased about that... NINJA! THE NEW YORK NINJA! ;D top choon... fell in love widit first time I heard it on Capital... predated the Wu's ninja obsession by 7 years...

ELECTROFUNK is a subsidiary of HIP HOP MUSIC AND CULTURE, don't you forget it suckaz...

• Quote from Bokkiebeh;11824

I guess I was wrong after all these years...I'm a huge Euro Disco fan (appearently)...what am I doing on an Electro Funk site?

:-/

Euro disco IS NOT the same as electro funk. They do cross over, but it aint the same thing.
    Its like me going to a thomas dolby forum to lavish over renegades of funk.

• Quote from thunderlipppz;12003

Fair enough, I like euro disco too. Its just more of a disco tune than a funk tune IMO.
    Nothing that couldn't be fixed in the mix.
    :)

Alright, so is all electro-hip hop more 'disco' then? So Hashim's AL NAF is a disco choon? C'mon man...

• Eurodisco, Electro, Funk....it all depends on the brain between the listeners ears !
    For my dad for example, its all the same, he wouldnt make any difference :)
    Anyway, lets all get on the knees and praise to Pump up the Jam !

• Quote from hecg;12133

i like it very melodic, but its horses for courses agin aint it its like star raid /monsterbeat the marmite trax of electro you either love them or hate them, and the world would be a shit place if we all liked the same stuff stepford wives etc lol

Well spoken !

• Very funky and emotive tune - love it!!

But it's one of those tracks that comes under different strokes for different folks:you either love it or hate it.At the moment it seems to be pretty equal in those that dig it and those that hate it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!