Doug E Fresh - Play This Only At Night

• Any fans of this one? Why is/was it so sought after? There's tons of better stuff IMO ::) The only thing I personally liked about it was the tune they nicked from Phantasm. If that tune wasn't in it it would have been garbage really :-/

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists

• A, what is the tracklisting on this one? I never picked it up - the only thing I have is 'The Worlds Greatest Entertainer', which I've never been that keen on.

155 :)

Never to the left of a yoga mat!

• Hang in mate just getting it now...........................

From the album Oh My God F-9649 (1986):

PLAY THIS ONLY AT NIGHT SIDE A:
    1 - Truth Mix The Whole Story
    2 - Wills Mood

PLAY THIS ONLY AT NIGHT SIDE B:
    1 - Special Get Fresh Radio Version
    2 - Radio Version
    3 - Nuthin' But The Beat
    4 - Instrumental

• Quote from 155;565

A, what is the tracklisting on this one? I never picked it up - the only thing I have is 'The Worlds Greatest Entertainer', which I've never been that keen on.

155 :)

Got To Get Some off that album is dope mate :o Just love the Black Grass break :D

• Cheers for that, I've had a look on the 'net and realised that I really want a copy of 'Oh My God'..........didn't even realise that the album existed!!!!

155 :-[ :-[ :-[

Never to the left of a yoga mat!

• To bad they never released "She Was The Type Of Girl" on 12-inch... :'(...that's my favo tune from that album...

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• Quote from 808beats;648

Did i say it was ?

Then again, neither is Courts In Session :D

Mr.Predictable.

Excuse me while i yawn ::)

Live from TTO studios

• Quality horror films Martin. Angus Scrimm, who plays "The Tall Man" was my hero for years :D

The music is excellent!

• Quote from AITCH-SKI;684

Quality horror films Martin. Angus Scrimm, who plays "The Tall Man" was my hero for years :D

The music is excellent!

how many were there by the way ?

Live from TTO studios

• I know I'm a bit late jumping on this thread but.....

This track was so hard to find over here (in the UK) when it first came out. I think I loved it more because I just couldn't get hold of it. I remember when Real Deal opened in Soho (I guess about '97) they were selling a large cache of old Hip-Hop. I went on the opening Saturday looking for a copy and missed the only one that they had by a few hours (I should have got out of bed earlier). Anyway, that just made me want it even more. Finally I jumped on eBay in about 2000 and got my copy.

When I had it on a ropey TDK I listened to it a lot, but since I got it on a pristine Reality 12 it only comes out about once a year. For me it's a good track but so much was in the chase..... Like so much else in life ;)

• Quote from cyberjason;628

To bad they never released "She Was The Type Of Girl" on 12-inch... :'(...that's my favo tune from that album...

Actually they did, but it's a promo only release and damn hard to find. I have only ever seen 3 copies of it - and two of them are mine...LOL...

There's a remix of the track on the 12" too by the way

;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!