Ray Parker Jr. & Raydio - Invasion (1983)

• very spacey e-funk with vocoder suprisingly made by Ray Parker, was requested by a member of our board and its now my tune of the week :D

anyone knows / rate this tune?

• lol..Ghostbusters obviously was his best work (great movie(s) too!) and by far the most successful release by him but "Invasion" is a cool track.

• One of my favorite records.. I shared this with my buddy doctorcrack sometime ago ! it is for sure a forgotten gem not many knew about.the synths are great and the vocoder is pretty nice too. I forget which LP its off as my records are not here with me. aldin how did you here about this track ?

• Quote from waynebol2;12551

One of my favorite records.. I shared this with my buddy doctorcrack sometime ago ! it is for sure a forgotten gem not many knew about.the synths are great and the vocoder is pretty nice too. I forget which LP its off as my records are not here with me. aldin how did you here about this track ?

must be a mistake, you dont have shared that tune with me ;D
    but you shared the THOMAS BROWN III - I HAD MY FUN with me some years ago where i finally found a copy now. just a memo by the way ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!