help me to id unknown electrofunk track.. (Die Zwei "Wanted: The Tyrell Corp")

• i understand "United States of America" and "Georgia" - so this is limits search area..
    do you guys know electro funk and electro hip hop from Atlanta??
    Like Maggabrain or smthn?

Really curious about this track - very talented production (live drums, 808 breaks and scratches)
    horny vocoder and girls immitating speed up delay effects on the word "telephone"..
    Damn this bad tape!!

:o

• where did you got that sample from?
    i also have the same sample since a lot of years, i have posted that sample in my crackkills forum a
    few weeks ago, but nobody can say what artist/tune that is...
    yes its probably from georgia, but it also have german vocals....im corious

• I would also like to know the track and artist name of this jam.Could it not be a new school track done in an old school electro funk style? And if doctorcrack doesn't know it you can bet your life than no one else will! Guess we'll never find out about this tune, eh ??? :( :o

• Sorry for too much long clip:)
    I got this song by slsk a year ago - it was incorrectly named...
    I think german voices in the middle is a turntable samples or even TV.. who knows..
    I'm almost sure it's from 82-85..
    So sad no one knows...
    :"(

• I posted this sample on Audiogalaxy MANY years ago !! i got it from "Thomas" EE old skool member " Action44" I believe he knows the name of this track ! at one time there was a fake name given to it. so people where in search for the wrong title of the song. Its most def a german production. I have no clue though..the sample is taken from a tape. Im still curious myself

• Finally found it!!!
    It's from the Berlin group named "Die Zwei" called "Wanted: The Tyrell Corp."
    You can see it this here>>>>http://www.discogs.com/Die-Zwei-USA-USA-USA/release/117121

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• I have this lp and would say that this is by far tha best track on it.
    Another good one is "grapsch", but only in a mix, cause it's very experimental.
    The rest is really obscure s..t!

• I remember that Action44 put it up on EE years back. The file was falsely named (by someone, can´t remember who) CRT Corporation - Au To Mation. (Which is a very cool and obscure 12" too!!!) Glad you named it now Andre, very cool..I was under the impression the title had to have something with the word "E.T. or Extra Terrestial" in it...searched for years...LOL
    Oredered myself a copy now! Hope its in soon!!!

• Quote from andre;12645

I have this lp and would say that this is by far tha best track on it.
    Another good one is "grapsch", but only in a mix, cause it's very experimental.
    The rest is really obscure s..t!

Thanks for the info :)

btw. do you know if it's ever released as a 12inch?

• I don't know if this was released as a 12".
    Searched for this track by myself since action44 posted the snippets.
    Didn't know that i already had it.
    Maybe i should listen more to my lp's!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!