Body Guard - Funkiest Beat

• One more question..
    Did anyone know 12'' from Miami "Hits In The Groove" records
    It's called Body Guard - Funkiest Beat
    Just order this 12'' but can't find info anywhere..
    Is it electro bass rap record?

THX!

Alien

• What ya wanna know about my song?

I wrote and produced it in the late 80's!
    Drum beats were done on SP-1200

Someone added the edits to my work just before release.
    It was to be like a pop/R&B hit.

Holla with questions!

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• Hi Tony!
    I'm order your record:))
    You made really cool electro pop song with dope miami feeling,
    and i want to post it at my blog KEFIR.
    And i'll make a reedit, "really instrumental" :)

I hope it's okay:)

Check my works here..

P.S. one more question - did you involved in any production before/after that release,
    and which year exacvtly it was issued? My sleeve says: 1987 Suntown, but it can be year of sleeve pressing..

Cheers!

• Hey dude you are hot! ;D It's crazy to see someone keeping that old school stuff alive like this!

I could have used you on the remix (LOL), because your interpretation of my song is pretty cool.

I finally came back and checked out your blogspot. I will get with you later, cuz I was working on some new stuff and may want to talk to you about that mix on a remake or something, we'll see. These days I do live R&B with my band Totall Kontroll out of South Florida, USA. My site is going through some changes, but you can see what I am doing once we go through the face-lift.
    Again, the re-mix is cool, it makes me laugh at the memories.

http://www.totallkontroll.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!