• this track is from my old tape. I post it long time ago on this site :) to this time do not know what it is :"( one more song is on this tape with the same "rain forest" bit, probably the same performer, for me the best tune on this world 8) 8) 8) killer dark old school electro!!!! foundling this tape and post later :)

• nice tune. but is it really that old school? i dont tink so, sounds kinda like new school electro with old school samples and also freestyle elements...could this be from the group Freestylers??

• Quote from doctorcrack;12858

nice tune. but is it really that old school? i dont tink so, sounds kinda like new school electro with old school samples and also freestyle elements...could this be from the group Freestylers??

yes old school! probably 89-90 I had this in 1992 year on tape

• and I doubt this is from 89 - 90 .. this is more 92-93 for sure. I can tell by the keyboards .. around the time "Freestyle" was trying to come back.. "Lil suzy, College" stuff like that.. not old skool though.. but cool track

• Quote from waynebol2;12895

and I doubt this is from 89 - 90 .. this is more 92-93 for sure. I can tell by the keyboards .. around the time "Freestyle" was trying to come back.. "Lil suzy, College" stuff like that.. not old skool though.. but cool track

Freestyle was trying to come back? It never went away for some of us mate! :) ;)

and I doubt this is from 89 - 90 .. this is more 92-93 for sure. I can tell by the keyboards .. around the time "Freestyle" was trying to come back.. "Lil suzy, College" stuff like that.. not old skool though.. but cool track

yes as i said. sounds pretty newschool/90s

i hope anyone can find out the artist.

you are wrong!!! I heard this first once in 1992 year on tape!!! SURELY!!! :) I have different song from this tape in the same "rain forest" bit. these two songs be used on Polish Electric Boogie championships in 90 or 91 I had this championships on video tape, I lost somewhere :(
    my good friend started on this champions :)

• Quote from mcsaszi84;12860

yes old school! probably 89-90 ...

Lol @ 89-90 being old school.
    Thats not even old school for rap, only golden age. And long after the heyday (and demise IMO) of proper electro funk.
    I'd say there where 2 generations of genuine old school electro funk. 82-84
    (silver and golden ages), and 85-86 (sophomore and fading ages).
    Everything else is just imitations.

• Quote from thunderlipppz;13267

Lol @ 89-90 being old school.
    Thats not even old school for rap, only golden age. And long after the heyday (and demise IMO) of proper electro funk.
    I'd say there where 2 generations of genuine old school electro funk. 82-84
    (silver and golden ages), and 85-86 (sophomore and fading ages).
    Everything else is just imitations.

great expert! I am under impression your knowledge ;D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!