July 9-12 Exit Fest 2009 - Novi Sad, Serbia

• What a good time had in Serbia. Thanks to the Elektrana posse for looking after us. Nice one Zoran. Oh, did you get any video of the set. Or know the guy with the professional camera taking pics. I forgot to give someone my cam :(

• Quote from directcontrol;23108

Glad you like it Phill. I will try to find some photos here, and to upload them. ;)

Certainly did mate and like Lloyd said, thanks for sorting it out and thanks to everyone at the Elektrana stage

:cylon: As True Pioneers We know Electro Is Aural Sex!!! :cylon:

• Quote from directcontrol;24168

Sorry boyz!! I am still serching for people who took some photos of you. Damn rain!!!

Thanks...... There was a guy right at the front with a long lens. He looked kina offical. But could of been joe public with a good camera :)

• hey guys, wonderful night with you all [sorry for the vodka overdose Phill :P] yes there was this guy who made the sound for us, he made some professional pix of the elektrana performances ..... he promised me to get it when he finalize the pix, because there are in some kind of raw format blah blah...will inform you and upload the collection somewhere when i get it. ;)

• Quote from caligari;24317

hey guys, wonderful night with you all [sorry for the vodka overdose Phill :P] yes there was this guy who made the sound for us, he made some professional pix of the elektrana performances ..... he promised me to get it when he finalize the pix, because there are in some kind of raw format blah blah...will inform you and upload the collection somewhere when i get it. ;)

Thats great !! I didn't think I would ever see any images of the rain fest night.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!