Invisible Rockers Crew - ELECTRO EMPIRE 12" - OUT NOW!!

• Quote from Invisible Rockers;39451

It just came out mate! 8)

OH !!! I don't know why I thought I missed it ? :ugly:

Good !!

Till Bass Do Us Part... :borg:

• Quote from skeme;39638

So did u guys ever get my second PM cause i never got a reply?

I really apologise, thought that i had reply to you mate...anyway you ve got pm 8)

• Quote from vstee;39635

Wooohaaaa !

who's the primary retailer ?

At the moment you can only order straight from us , just updated the first post with shipping costs and more info. A small amount of copies will be given to some distributors in about a month...Dominance Electricity will also stock the 12'' next week.

cheers! 8)

• Quote from Invisible Rockers;39693

At the moment you can only order straight from us , just updated the first post with shipping costs and more info. A small amount of copies will be given to some distributors in about a month...Dominance Electricity will also stock the 12'' next week.

cheers! 8)

I went to send you some $$$ via paypal, but your email address isn't registered with paypal.
    So how do I pay for it.

Whom will take my order? Dominance don't have it as yet?

• Quote from idiotproof67;39978

I went to send you some $$$ via paypal, but your email address isn't registered with paypal.
    So how do I pay for it.

Whom will take my order? Dominance don't have it as yet?

Hi ,

this is the update mail that we just said to everybody had placed order @ vicious - freak email address...it also answer your question - anythings else you would like to know contact us 8)

cheers!

Hi Guys + Girls,

Apologise for the latency on completing the transaction on your order and shipping the parcels!
    There was a small problem wich is gonna be sorted out until thursday...so, the parcels will be dispatched on friday morning and on monday!

You will be informed with an email about the shipping cost and total cost within the next 2 days.
    We just need your paypal address in order to sent you an invoice & then we will contact you again. (Those who had already sent you dont have to resend)

Thanks for Supporting Vinyls!

IR - VFR Crew,

• Quote from Invisible Rockers;40047

Hi ,

this is the update mail that we just said to everybody had placed order @ vicious - freak email address...it also answer your question - anythings else you would like to know contact us 8)

cheers!

I still don't understand?
    I've sent you an email asking how/where do I pay for the 12", but I'm still clueless because I haven't recieved a reply. The information on page 1 of this thread doesn't let me know HOW to pay for it. WHERE do do send the $$$...?

Sorry if I sound frustrated, but I don't want to miss out on the record.
    Peace
    IP67

• Quote from idiotproof67;40256

I still don't understand?
    I've sent you an email asking how/where do I pay for the 12", but I'm still clueless because I haven't recieved a reply. The information on page 1 of this thread doesn't let me know HOW to pay for it. WHERE do do send the $$$...?

Sorry if I sound frustrated, but I don't want to miss out on the record.
    Peace
    IP67

Hi,
    please be patient as we need to sort out a couple of things before we start to ship all of the orders. All orders have been written down, so no danger to miss the record :)

Thanks again for the support and apologise for the delay!

• received my package today! great release!! 8)

so i have a few copies for sale now if anyone in Germany wants to order. (just drop me a pm)
    for everyone outside Germany i guess its cheaper to order directly from the Rockers.

• Quote from Invisible Rockers;40258

Hi,
    please be patient as we need to sort out a couple of things before we start to ship all of the orders. All orders have been written down, so no danger to miss the record :)

Thanks again for the support and apologise for the delay!

Oh. Okay. Now I know.
    I thought I was just stupid & might've missed my chance because of it.
    Cheers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!