how do you make yourself heard?

• Send your Tracks to PAUL HARDCASTLES NEW COMPILATION SERIES

"ZERO ONE" - The compilation has signed Major Distribution

If you would like to be considered:

http://www.hardcastlerecords.com

and Indeed put them out yourself and have complete control, If anyone want's a list of Vinyl Pressing plants let me know..

Several Major Distributors in the UK are now offering sub Licence P&D deals.
    Best do it that way , at least you will get paid, by the Major Distributors, and Also Vinyl is collectible over the years.

But start small press up a few, and mail them out to all the Magazines, Blogs, and The Radio Shows and Go from there.

" DECKGENERAL"

"ELECTRO NATION LIVE RADIO SHOW"

Back Soon - New Shows - New Chart -

• i am interested on that list of presing plants!! can you send me one please, thanx!!
    ivan

• Quote from evolvah;22070

You could send your tunes to me and get them heard on my show, which has been running for over a year now with some success stories as my show is very popular amongst the label owners and well known producers of the nu electro scene 8)

Please send your MP3's (192Kbps+) or Wav links to ...

icrfutureshock@ntlworld.com

My show also features the EXCLUSIVE weekly Top 20 run down of the worlds FIRST Electro Chart sponsored and compiled by the legendary Street Sounds label.

very good way to be heard definately helped us

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!