• New electro demo! Still seminal and primitive in terms of production and mastering (unbalanced parts, bass and vocoder distortion etc.), but you'll get the point for sure! Runs at 120bpm and it's more like old-school oriented. Please send your feedback (even if you think that it sucks-i wanna know!) Link's HERE
    Thank you!

• got a girl ... needs better beat (maybe a classic 808 beat over it ...) and ussual "emo funky synth line" and on some parts that deep bass that is on beggining to continue life on some "emptier parts" to fill a song ...

smoking space dust need some moog or fatter synth/bass who will looped and drivin' a song all time ... and i have impression that is sequel to previous track ...

that's impression on the fly

greetingz

• Quote from alavux;29180

got a girl ... needs better beat (maybe a classic 808 beat over it ...) and ussual "emo funky synth line" and on some parts that deep bass that is on beggining to continue life on some "emptier parts" to fill a song ...

smoking space dust need some moog or fatter synth/bass who will looped and drivin' a song all time ... and i have impression that is sequel to previous track ...

that's impression on the fly

greetingz

Thanx Goran for your comments! Any feedback is valuable to me. The 2 tracks are still "under construction". I'll send update links when some annoying things on the composition and the production of both are fixed. Btw, loved your "Emiter" show last wednesday. Catch mine tonight at 22:00 (GMT+2 Greece)/21:00 CET. I'll broadcast an exciting megamix of old and nu school electro tracks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!