Question about Dr. Dre

• In your humble opinion, Do you think Dr. Dre still practices Djing at his house and if he does , Do you think he still spins the classic old school electro jams?

• He's got 2 b admired-he's been good 4 a long time.
    Maybe he's sold out but who hasn't-he mite have 4got his roots,but he's making money & that's what U.S. is all about!

• I heard a rumour that his new album was going to be 'Dance Rap' whatever that term means. Back in the 80's a lot of americans used the term 'Dance' music for the WCWC sounds like 'Surgery' and 'Juice', so maybe it's a nod back to uptempo club rap, who knows?

Dre is a great talent and has consistantly produced great music throughout his career.

• In the documentary "NWA Worlds most dangerous group." He (and Yella) seem to laugh along with others talking shit about WCWC which is quite disgraceful. Why be ashamed of being part of the westcoasts first and most pioneering electro outfit ever? People really need to see Lonzo's DVD "Once upon a Time in Compton" for the full story.There was a reason behind the gear they wore,the dance routines and everything else and it makes perfect sense.

[ame]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1822239/…angerous_group/[/ame]

heres the clip. no idea where to find the whole doc..if anyone can find it please put a link here . thanks.

• ^haha they called it an R&B group.

Quote from LiveWire;40801

Why be ashamed of being part of the westcoasts first and most pioneering electro outfit ever? People really need to see Lonzo's DVD "Once upon a Time in Compton" for the full story.There was a reason behind the gear they wore,the dance routines and everything else and it makes perfect sense.

Yea I never seen it looks good though. thanks 4 the tip I keep my eye out now.

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!