Street Sounds Nu Electro Vol.3

• I received mine this week, down here in OZ, but haven't had the time to really soak it all in as yet.
    My stack of 2010 electro releases is probably the biggest stack in many years.

Thanks Morgan. This is without question the best of the 3 so far.
    More akin to the styles that I grew up with, but still staying fresh & contemporary.

• Quote from electrofunk;44789

has the vinyl also been sent out already? I only got my CD til now :(

Hi Electrofunk, yes all of the vinyl has been sent out, sorry to hear you haven't received yours. Please email admin@streetsoundsmusic.co.uk with your contact details and we will follow up your order straight away.

Quote from idiotproof67;44790

I received mine this week, down here in OZ, but haven't had the time to really soak it all in as yet.
    My stack of 2010 electro releases is probably the biggest stack in many years.

Thanks Morgan. This is without question the best of the 3 so far.
    More akin to the styles that I grew up with, but still staying fresh & contemporary.

Hi Idiotproof67, I'm so glad that vol.3 is your favourite of the Nu Electro Series so far, so many people have echoed your comments and I have to say it is my favourite too!... you have summed up exactly what we were aiming for with the album, so thank you for that. ;D

• Quote from nuklion;44913

How come it's cheaper on play.com than the Steetsounds website?

Hi Nuklion,

A company like play.com with a huge infrastructure can afford to cut prices but our future depends on our hard-core and loyal fans buying directly from our website...We obviously sell to our wholesalers at a lower price (so that they have a mark up) and then they decide how much to sell the album for.

I hope we can therefore rely on the continued support from those buying the album from our website and a BIG thank you to all who do :)

• Hey Morgan,

thanks for reply, records finally arrived today ;D
    Great release but I would have liked to see some other tracks like DJ Sonic & Magnetic Bass Force also on vinyl.
    Have You ever thought of making a poll for the tracks that make it on vinyl?

• Quote from electrofunk;45094

Hey Morgan,

thanks for reply, records finally arrived today ;D
    Great release but I would have liked to see some other tracks like DJ Sonic & Magnetic Bass Force also on vinyl.
    Have You ever thought of making a poll for the tracks that make it on vinyl?

Hi Electrofunk,

So glad to hear your vinyl arrived.

The poll is a really good idea and something we will definitely consider for future albums!

It was genuinely heartbreaking having to decide which of the tracks wouldn't make it on to the vinyl, they are all incredible tracks and deserved to be on there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!