• One of my friends keeps telling me about an old electro tune that has samples from the film Tron in it. I havent a clue as ive never seen the film and wouldnt be able to tell you were right without going through him, has anyone got any ideas ? cheers

• Quote from yoda;41068

One of my friends keeps telling me about an old electro tune that has samples from the film Tron in it. I havent a clue as ive never seen the film and wouldnt be able to tell you were right without going through him, has anyone got any ideas ? cheers

Mmmh where did he hear the tune? as one of my tracks called "End Of Line" has Tron samples in it but its not new i made it this year and its just a demo,but i have played it on my radio show.

• Brilliant Daro, sorry I took so long in thanking you, i needed to check with my friend that this was the right tune and he says your correct. So thanks for your time Yoda :)

• Its this bit @ 1.30 ish

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!