Information Society / Liz Torres - Can't Get Enough Edits 12"

• Quote from beagle;49916

no idea - but if it's got the singing I'm OUT.

hahahhaaaa.... the singing is ROUGH! And that's not in a LL way either... :ugly:

ELECTROFUNK is a subsidiary of HIP HOP MUSIC AND CULTURE, don't you forget it suckaz...

• Freddy Fresh: "This is one of the most astounding bootlegs in the history of cut and paste multi editing. This was done by one of these legendary editors..."

"Most astounding" hmm, now I'm probably the greatest fan of edits, but honestly I found this err... lame/disappointing, i.e. not good/worth picking up, yes it's with vocals the "Running".
    B-Side can't recall, guess it was kinda "housy".

++ Funky Edits Are A Must ! ++

• Quote from Edit Patrol;49947

Freddy Fresh: "This is one of the most astounding bootlegs in the history of cut and paste multi editing. This was done by one of these legendary editors..."

"Most astounding" hmm, now I'm probably the greatest fan of edits, but honestly I found this err... lame/disappointing, i.e. not good/worth picking up, yes it's with vocals the "Running".

Thats a shame about Running then. Did you hear The Mexican edit on the white label release as well?

ELECTROFUNK is a subsidiary of HIP HOP MUSIC AND CULTURE, don't you forget it suckaz...

• Quote from Edit Patrol;49947

yes it's with vocals the "Running".

That'll be a 200% 'no' on all counts from me then :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!