• Get nasty, used to love this track from a much forgotten Miami Bass act

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• Ah God I have that album Nuklion, not played it in yeeeeeeeeeears! I only liked this track to be honest mate

[ame]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

I know their first record "Won't Stop" can go for quite a lot of money. I have it on mp3 but think it's absolute bollox :D

Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists

• I dunno if you have this one mate but it's quite simply one of the dopest Miami tracks ever imo!
    It has samples from We Come To Rock & Amen Brother ;) It's only the Miami Bass Mix that is good, all the other mixes are shite.

• Quote from jemie;50259

too noisy and fast ,
    average nervous tracks :)

Haven't got a clue what you're talking about fella ::)

• im not really a fan of this tracks.

i only like a few from the m4sers

Crack is Wack, Leave Me Alone, Jam On The Radio, Switch My Beat...this tunes have the rawer, earlier miami bass sound.
    their debut "wont stop" is good too imo

[ame]

[/ame]

• Quote from AITCH-SKI;50271

Haven't got a clue what you're talking about fella ::)

::)

the first record hurts ,hectic beats and really awful rap

the second is Ok , not outstanding for me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!