• I came across this via a friend and I can not find any info on this rap group. I think it came out around 1988? Anybody got any info on them
    like label info, track listing and year of release. The tracks I have are (as they were listed):

1. Gigalo
    2. It's Over
    3. Lords Of Rock

Thanx guys.

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• Quote from SlurpeeJunkieCraig

I came across this via a friend and I can not find any info on this rap group. I think it came out around 1988? Anybody got any info on them
    like label info, track listing and year of release. The tracks I have are (as they were listed):

1. Gigalo
    2. It's Over
    3. Lords Of Rock

Thanx guys.

this is not full 12''! it lacks yet: "Gigalo (Instr. Vers.)"

released: 1988 on Mega Rock Records, yellow vinyl, producer: M.C. Kazz

• i used to have 3 copys of this, never saw one on yellow vinyl saszi..i think you mean yellow label. still have 1 left and scanned it. so the scan should include all infos you need

• Thanx for the info. I would love to get the instr. version of Gigalo if possible only because I am anal retentive about having the complete track listing. Being obsesive compulsive is a bitch sometimes. Thank god for therapy. ;D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!