Who can tell me something about this? Electroknights Crew

• [SC]

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/SC]

Found this tonight while looking through my old harddisk.
    Its' named "Electroknights Crew (Art No Crime) - Join The Crew"

Can't tell much about it, where or when i got it, so anybody who knows about this excellent track please give me information.
    Who did it?
    When was it done?
    Was it ever released?

Thanks in advance!

• Yes that's why I posted it.
    Meanwhile I got something. The music should be this played on 45:

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

but who did the rapping, sounds like some young guys imho??

• This track called exactly "Art No Crime - Join The Bass" and probably is from 1988

this is another track:

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    [/ame]

• Quote from xCHIPxSEM;51933

So the original song posted...is the name of the group "Electroknights Crew"?

no, group called "Art No Crime" this tracks is propably never released!

"Electroknights Crew" it is the name of the old school electro rap website (mczrock) ,
    this piece that you upload is probably from their site.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!