UR - The Final Frontier (1991)

• [ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

303 magic!

• [ame]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• [ame]

[/ame]

• [ame]

[/ame]

• This is Bradley's part one, part two is the track with the electrobeats but not on youtube.
    Brad Strider – Bradley's Beat
    [ame]

[/ame]

• [ame]

[/ame]
    The Orb deserves an honorary mention too.
    According to a comment on discogs The Final Frontier was released by the end of 1992.

• Nice choice of U.R tune Matt this is also one of many killer trax from them,
    they has so much good stuff..

[ame]

[/ame]

• That UR could make Electro with the best of them - nice tracks them by UR. I have that Final Frontier record. Never sell it

to the best of my knowledge I guess that I'm FRESH!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!