[BiP 070a + 070b] Pip Williams - Man vs Machine 2xEP + Ltd edition white vinyl

• ..the first toady release was very cute! ..I wonder why so little amount of people have it (due to discogs) ..anyway when you get hyped Pip, people will be huntin' for it for sure!) ..I remember when I came across it on juno ..to be honest I think if you got into dubstep section there (not into electro one) at the time you sell it a little bit better (imo)

• OK guys, I tell you what...

The response has been really excellent so far (thank you for that btw).

I didn't want to put anything up on Bandcamp til next week after the poll finishes.

However, If you want to pay for a copy now I will hold them back until ready for shipping so you definitely receive a copy. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere :) so you will 100% get the 12 when they are ready to ship and the votes are in.

I understand if any of you have reservations paying in advance, but thought I'd put it out there anyway. The cost on Bandcamp will be slightly more than if you come direct as they take a % on sales

BC £8.99
    Pip Direct £7.99

I can take orders through Paypal (via pipventre@hotmail.com) or PM me and I can give you some bank deets if you prefer

cheers!
    pip

• Quote from DJR21;52343

(ps..didnt vote for myself...honest... ;D )

Are you sure Dave? :uglylol: (just joking bro! ;D )
    Guys, i'm begging you, save 1 vote for my remix! It's such a shame for the one of the... masterminds behind this project to end up with zero (number: 0-lmao!) votes... :"(
    Of course i don't wanna use any force... :uglybeating:
    :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol:

• Sounds excellent pip stick me down for a copy please i need one for mt GFR show,ill pay of
    course :uglylol:

• A last minute one, but of the same quality!! It will be also included in the digital release ;) 8)

[sc]

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/sc]

• Thnx to all electroheads for your support and special thnx to Binalog and Shameless Toady for this good initiative... I think is important for all the artists! Congrat to all for that remixes!

Here is the entire remix...
    [SC]

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/SC]

Greetings from Spain ;) ... and ...
    Don't Stop The Body Rock ! ! !

• Many many thanks to all the electro fans who have supported this project from the very first moment and have participated in the poll! 60 (!) votes so far :wow: As you can see things are very clear now: it is a... derby between The Hidden Persuader and Replicante Norman, with Bob's remix 3 votes ahead. I remind you that you have another 24h to vote, poll closes tomorrow noon ;) :) 8)

• Poll is closed now! 83 people voted, congratulations to Bob, The Hidden Persuader, whose brilliant remix will be included together with the original "Man vs Machine" in the upcoming 12" release on Shameless Toady!
    Again many thanks for your support and mad props to all the remixers for their great inputs!!!
    ROCK ON!!! :headspin:

• Thanks soo much for everyone who voted for me, for Binalog and Pip for setting this up and everyone who made a remix.. all bloody great tbh! Looking forward to the vinyl realse but also the digital release is coming out on the 27th April!
    Thanks again! :D

• many thanks to all who voted. Thanks also to those who have pre-paid for the vinyl.

I'll be heading down to the pressing plant tmrw afternoon. Will be attending the cut to make sure all is cool and then I've been told it'll be a couple of weeks before we get the shipment back to fire out to everybody.

If you are interested in a copy, I'll be putting up a link on the Shameless Toady Bandcamp page, or you can come to me direct pipventre@hotmail.com (or through EE) :)

all the best!

Pip

• Quote from pipwilliams;52360

However, If you want to pay for a copy now I will hold them back until ready for shipping so you definitely receive a copy. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere :) so you will 100% get the 12 when they are ready to ship and the votes are in.

I understand if any of you have reservations paying in advance, but thought I'd put it out there anyway. The cost on Bandcamp will be slightly more than if you come direct as they take a % on sales

BC £8.99
    Pip Direct £7.99

I can take orders through Paypal (via pipventre@hotmail.com) or PM me and I can give you some bank deets if you prefer

cheers!
    pip

..by the way what's about the shipping price?

• Quote from hiddenpersuader;52468

Thanks soo much for everyone who voted for me, for Binalog and Pip for setting this up and everyone who made a remix.. all bloody great tbh! Looking forward to the vinyl realse but also the digital release is coming out on the 27th April!
    Thanks again! :D

CONGRATS!!! Persuader!!! :blaster:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!