Street Sounds / UK Fresh Reunion / 16th July 2011

• im goin and defo up for a pre fresh gargle, but hopefully not like the last time (last uk fresh that was cancelled) and we held our own night (sahara nights) as the bar went up during the day i rememeber skunky sitting guarding his records and gear lol think the windows went out the lot lol

• Im gonna be there too so def up for a few jars and maybe a sit down,need some grub beforehand unless captain rock is selling chilli fries from his dip ship ;D

• Hopefully this will be everything 2003 should have been and more. I also got a ticket to fresh 03, got my money back but was gutted that it didn`t happen, don`t think that will be the case here!

Got a few of the Worcester crew coming down with me so we`ll have to set up this meet, anyone got recommendations for the pre fresh warm up??

Also is anyone sorting digs, don`t know if we`re going to bother as its due to run til 4am, might just kip on the train back!

• ONLY 2 WEEKS TO GO
    UNTIL THE GREATEST LEGENDS OF HIP HOP AND ELECTRO WILL BE LIVE
    ON STAGE TO CELEBRATE THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF UK FRESH ’86…

Legendary DJ CHUCK CHILLOUT added to line-up

Live artist performances and DJ Sets by:

NEWCLEUS
    CAPTAIN ROCK
    THE B BOYS feat.
    DJ CHUCK CHILLOUT
    ARTHUR BAKER

MC: BBC RADIO’S DAVE PEARCE

DJs: GREG EDWARDS, DJ MIRAGE,
    ANDY SMITH, MIKE GEE
    more…

Nu Electro Stars: DARXID, LEKTROID & XIDUS PAIN

B-Boy Battles & Performances
    Mixing
    Graffiti Exhibition
    Street Sounds Memorabilia

Plus more…

See you there very soon! Click Here to Buy Tickets

Official 'Street Sounds UK Fresh Reunion' Promo Video:

[ame='

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ']
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Created by Jed Batchelor, featuring Cozmo D & Lady-E of Newcleus, Donald D of The B Boys, DJ Mirage, Mario 'Darxid' Zinsl, Rich 'Lektroid' Elliott and of course the fans, sharing their thoughts on Street Sounds and the 'Street Sounds UK Fresh Reunion'

• Quote from Xband2;54485

Got my tickets and looking forward to it! What time does it finish?

The event starts at 7.00pm and finishes at 3.00am, look forward to seeing you there! ;D

• Listen again to Friday's 'Street Sounds Show' on Solar Radio in which I co-presented a 'Street Sounds UK Fresh Reunion' Special. Oh yes, as if we weren't all pumped up and excited enough as it is, here is 2 hours of pure heaven dedicated to the Artists, DJs and music that will be taking the UK by storm next weekend at the 'Street Sounds UK Fresh Reunion'!

Click here for more past show podcasts.

• Quote from LiveWire;53376

Thing is..this forum is the biggest electro forum on the net right? Yet such a major electro event as this has almost zero response.This thread itself has some 14 posts half of which are mine bumping it so that it wont vanish.
    i want this event to happen and will be there if it does, i missed Fresh 86 due to being only 13 at the time so i am not going to miss this one.

+1, I'm going:)

I was 15 during UK Fresh 86 and my mum still wouldn't let me go... ::)

• The past few weeks i had been in two minds weather to go to this or not. Once it became clear that the "more legendary artists to be announced soon" line amounted to nothing i decided no way was i going to go.

Im dissapointed.Not at missing it, ..just dissapointed.

all these months, all the hype and just 3 acts on the bill.

im just being honest folks...

• WHAT DO ALL THESE HAVE IN COMMON??????????????????

.....................................................................................
    DEBONAIRE
    DR. SCHMIDT
    BLASTROMEN
    MANDROID
    AUX88
    MORPHOGENTIC
    EXZAKT
    INVISIBLE ROCKERS CREW
    DYMAMIK BASS SYSTEM
    ELECTRONAUGHTAS
    DARK VEKTOR
    STERIL
    DIPLOMAT
    FREDDY FRESH
    BASS JUNKIE

KALSON
    DAGOBERT
    DIRECT CONTROL
    ARTIFICIAL ARM
    SPECTRUMS DATA FORCES
    JUSTIN SCOTT
    FREQUENCY 528
    UKV

REENO & JLA
    ANTHONY NUZZO
    N-TER
    DJ XED
    LEKTROID
    XIDUS PAIN
    DJ MIRAGE
    MR P & THE K***SLINGER

MARTIN EVOLVAH
    TIM DECKGENERAL

FAT LACES

?

• 16 Different acts back in 86.

And only ONE single person who took the stage back then (Captain Rock) is actually at this "reunion" ?

is anyone here as confused as i am? ???

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!