Street Sounds / UK Fresh Reunion / 16th July 2011

• Lektroid, its Rob Evans here, been on this forum for over 12 years.
    Im sorry your upset but there is no need so nasty, Im not defending Morgan, Im just stating facts.
    It took me 6 years to persuade Ron Green to come out of retirement, all I got off some people on here was "Im talking shite" "Your a bullshitting wanker"....well fuck them lot...im not bothered. i believed in myself and did what i had to do...I never recieved a single DIME for what i did to get Ron green back....as I never asked for a penny! I did it because i love old school and do not make this my full time job.
    I could have DJ'd for Ron Green waaaay before Mirage but i did not want to do it, I left that for someone else.
    You stated Morgan would not give a refund for just people wanting to perform for you..Im sorry but no promoter would ever just give a refund because 1 artist out of many pulled out.
    its a hard game your in and getting screwed over is part of the par....shit....Tony & Simon Cowell screwed me outta £9000!!
    Im sorry your angey and it never worked out, but slagging people off that are trying to help is not the best way to go about this

• 16. Merchandising - The DJ is NOT allowed to offer for sale any products whatsoever inside the venue without the prior written permission of the PURCHASER.

Maybe a letter would of been sent giving written permmission in time for the event
    (yeah right) :uglylol:

• So I'm now "slagging you off" when all I said is that you are another one of Khan's puppets? Yet you condone the behaviour of Khan which is way worse than anything I have said to you, and you continue to stick up for it even after I have shed some light on the scandal that went on behind closed doors. And how the hell can you possibly 'state facts' on Khan's side when you don't even know the half of it? I'm sure there will be others coming out of the woodwork in due course too, and you'll happily continue to side with Khan's agenda of fucking people over? Moderated.

So you're suggesting I should just let it lie, yet it is fine for you to bitch about Tony & Simon Cowell, or do you still regard them in good light?

Anyway, if you're a long standing member, then why only join the forum this month?

• I've played gigs for many people, for many years, in many places around the world and have never encountered a contract like this or heard of anyone being treated so badly. I think it is abominable Rich and you did the right thing not signing it mate.
    It's a shame this has happened to you and also Craig, but alas not a surprise.

If any of you would like to see some old school acts at a really well organised event I can recommend Bloc, those guys know how to throw a party. I'm not sure who they will have playing next year and how much Electro will be represented but in the past they've had some great Electro artists old & new :cylon:

:cylon: As True Pioneers We know Electro Is Aural Sex!!! :cylon:

• Quote from debonaire;54828

Mind altering revelations here. Disappointed for others who've been had.

:(

Quality who would have guessed it

• If any of you would like to see some old school acts at a really well organised event I can recommend Bloc, those guys know how to throw a party. I'm not sure who they will have playing next year and how much Electro will be represented but in the past they've had some great Electro artists old & new
    ----------------------

tell us more ..this sounds interesting :cylon: who've they had on before.?

• Lektroid....I have nothing to do with the contracts...I have never wanted a contract...As I dont need one.
    Im not sticking up for Khan, ive not seen the contract, but some of the facts you stated are just a fact.
    Im sorry you feel that way. Simon Cowell is far more ruthless than Khan could ever be....Ive seen one of his contracts...Indeed ive got one here a management contract for 12 months (signed in 2003)......221 pages long!
    Ive not bitched about the Cowells ive just told you a fact..I learnt my lession and got burnt.
    Life is a bitch sometime and I hope you can still see me in good light. I was trying to advise you on how the industry works, not once did i back Morgans corner, im neutral when it comes to Morgan.

• Then may I suggest you keep your business to yourself instead of posting it all over forums...I was trying to help. Good luck in the future, just see this as a minor hiccup. peace!

• Quote from LiveWire;54840

If any of you would like to see some old school acts at a really well organised event I can recommend Bloc, those guys know how to throw a party. I'm not sure who they will have playing next year and how much Electro will be represented but in the past they've had some great Electro artists old & new
    ----------------------

tell us more ..this sounds interesting :cylon: who've they had on before.?

Egyptian Lover, Dynamix II, Newcleus, Model 500, Karl Bartos, Bambaataa, Aux 88, Kronos Device, The Dexorcist, Radioactive Man, DMX Krew to name a few

http://www.blocweekend.com/archive/

:cylon: As True Pioneers We know Electro Is Aural Sex!!! :cylon:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!