Seek 2012+Darxid+Craig Mac+Robert Cosmic+Eleztrik Body+Margen de Error+BAS Madrid djs// BAS MADRID PARTY 1 october 2011(Madrid)

• Date:

1 october 2011

place:

Specka club (Av General Peron 32,Madrid

timing:

electro meeting(dinner): 20.30h pm
    party start at 23h pm till 6h am

Line up:
     Seek 2012_live (Beathazard)
      Darxid_live (Subsonic Device/Germany)
     Eleztrik Body_live (BAS Madrid My Beat/Madrid)
     Margen de Error_Hip Hop live (Madrid)
     Craig Mac_dj set (Binary Funk/Malta)
     Robert Cosmic_dj set (Mars Frequency(Madrid)
     BAS Madrid djs_djs set (BAS Madrid My Beat/Madrid)

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

also ELECTRO meeting (dinner) with lots of beers and freaks!

more info: B_A_S_MADRID@HOTMAIL.COM

• thannx to all for coming to this party was simply AMAZING!!! BRUTAL!! an ELECTRO COMUNION!!!
    Lloyd you are a fuking great guy!! LOTS OF RESPEKT!!!hope meet with you again!!
    MArio............you know!!no words!!! love you!!respekt!!
    Craig and Paul!! was so great meet again, we are electro brothers m8s!! respekt!!
    i have no words to explain the nigth, all the electro freaks from spain was there! was fantastic meet again and drink 4500 or more beers and joints!!!
    people come from all parts of spain, from uk, from malta, from germany,
    WHAT A NIGTH!! and thanx so much and big respekt to BAS MADRID to can doit posible, i will remember all my life!

pd: soon i will upload some pics

• [ame]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

• [ame]

[/ame]

Barcelona masterminds of Electro-Bass and Electro-Funk, Dark Vektor and Downrocks, joined forces few years ago to make this project alive.

Seek 2012 were presenting their first work, an EP called "HUNAB-KU" released by Beathazard Recordings in February 2011 with a nice limited vinyl edition:
    http://beathazard.blogspot.com/2011/02/bhaz08…unab-ku-ep.html

They did their first live show ever in Madrid. 50 minutes on the stage at the "Madrid My Beat" party organized by B.A.S. collective.
    Place: Specka (Madrid)
    Date: 01/October/2011

Complex rhythm sequences with a nice collection of vocoders, analog bass and lot of human-hand played stuff on the stage (no laptops allowed).

Tracklist:

- Intro
    - Thumper
    - Cuerpo Celeste
    - Veritat
    - Hunab-Ku
    - Soy Tuluum
    - This Is A Future That Already Happened

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!