• Well i hope all that attended UKFRESH had a great time, Just to let you know that Capt Rocks new single will be "BOOM". Just finishing off some minor details, if you like the big syth sounds that you heard on The Return, Cosmic Blast and Future Shock...you should like this.

Also the Aleems have managed to find "The Adventures of Capt Rock" This will be released....when Im not sure but will prob need remastering.

Sorry his set was so short, DJ Mirage had pulled out due to ill health So we had to improvise.
    Big respect to Geoff Allen for stepping in and doing a great job.
    Next time promises a far bigger set

• Quote from Robbie123;54803

Well i hope all that attended UKFRESH had a great time, Just to let you know that Capt Rocks new single will be "BOOM". Just finishing off some minor details, if you like the big syth sounds that you heard on The Return, Cosmic Blast and Future Shock...you should like this.

Also the Aleems have managed to find "The Adventures of Capt Rock" This will be released....when Im not sure but will prob need remastering.

Sorry his set was so short, DJ Mirage had pulled out due to ill health and had planned a 6 song set, however he had a falling out with Morgan and refused to hand over the set (all 6 tracks for the show)...So we had to improvise.
    Big respect to Geoff Allen for stepping in and doing a great job.
    Next time promises a far bigger set

Surprise, shock & horror - Morghan Khan had yet somebody else falling out with him (this is not a dig at you Robbie123 mate ;) )

Thanks for the report buddy :D

Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists

• This is great news, can't wait to hear this new single.

Is it produced by the Aleems and will it be on NIA?

Funny you mention the 'Adventures' track, I was thinking of contacting you to ask for an update on it. I am correct in thinking this is the 'Space' track that was mentioned back in 1987 yeah? Can't wait to hear this!!

'Return of Capt Rock' was the highlight of the night for me, just brilliant. I watched a video of it again online yesterday and reminded me of how great it was, the whole crowd singing every word, it really was a great moment.

• So is Captain Rock gonna release a full length album?
    Which label is it gonna be on? Any news on the planned UK live date that was mentioned a couple weeks back?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!