Bionic Force - Age of the Atom (ZYX 1986)

• How do you rate this electro/rap tune? 0

1. Crap? (0) 0%
    2. Great? (0) 0%
    3. O.K.? (0) 0%
    4. Bomb? (0) 0%

What do you think of this electro/rap tune? I personally like the ruff mix a little better but still a top tune IMO.

• I`m sure i have an mp3 somewhere of this track BUT it`s obviously never had that much of an effect on me or i would have searched for a vinyl copy or at least remembered what it sounded like.

What`s the track that is allegedly a bootleg made around 1990 of a track that is supposedly 1984 ,is it not this ?

Bloody age plays havoc with your memory. :D

Live from TTO studios

• Quote from kaos

What`s the track that is allegedly a bootleg made around 1990 of a track that is supposedly 1984 ,is it not this ?

Bloody age plays havoc with your memory. :D

the "age of the atom" beat was first out instrumental in 1985
    on this 12" http://www.discogs.com/release/95639 (godzilla mix)

maybe u mean that?

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• great track...i really love it.
    its right it first came out as instrumetal by Moskwa TV
    then we had 2 rap versions by bionic force.
    on the b side of a westside LP we have another different Rap Version Doctor D & Grandmixer B-Circuit Rap.

Picture:

• Ha ha, I always wondered what happened to Bruce Grobbelaar!

My rhymes are so potent that in this small segment I made all of the ladies in the area pregnant.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!