electro documentaries with synth content?

• Quote from lj;57176

are there any?

i'watched a fair share of hip hop documentaries, but i cannot remember one that also covers the electro / music side of things. help me out!

Complete documentary:

Electro-Dziska

And then there is the follow up Darkbeat.
    Small excerpt about synths:
    [ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Edit: damn...80's electro... well, those aren't about that. Anyway, enjoy it anyway.

• [ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame] not electro but should be of interest to any fellow brits here in their late 30s or over :cylon: a great BBC documentary about all the early synthpop artists who were influenced by Kraftwerk. Some amusing old tales in this. really enjoyed it.

• Made in Sheffield. not strictly Electro but provides an insight into some of the early pioneers.... Vice Versa, Human League, Cabaret Voltaire etc. Highly recommended.

• Quote from LiveWire;63020

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Wjc6QYuKI not electro but should be of interest to any fellow brits here in their late 30s or over :cylon: a great BBC documentary about all the early synthpop artists who were influenced by Kraftwerk. Some amusing old tales in this. really enjoyed it.

Synth Britannia is fantastic, of course! You cannot give it enough praise.

Will have to check out that other one, Made in Sheffield.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!