Electro VIDEOclips (90s ~ early 00s)

• When music tv was music tv...
    What Electro videoclips do you remember from the 90s ~ early 00s? 8)
    Underground or commercial Electro... all styles.

3 from the top of my head...

Motion Unit "My Mind"
    [ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Laurent Garnier "Greed"
    [ame]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Fischerspooner "Emerge"
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Anthony Rother - Die Macht
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Hybrid "If I Survive"
    [ame]

[/ame]

DJ Hell "Suicide Commando"
    [ame]

[/ame]

Luke Slater "All Exhale"
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Hybrid "If I Survive" - progressive breaks

Fischerspooner "Emerge" - electroclash

U 96 - Energie

[ame]

[/ame]

• Quote from wex;57767

Hybrid "If I Survive" - progressive breaks

Fischerspooner "Emerge" - electroclash

U 96 - Energie

Hybrit... i'd call that Electrobreaks but i'm no Breaks expert.
    Fischerspooner was the start of the Electroclash trend and with its broken beat still close to Electro i think.
    As they said their main influence for this was I-F's "Space Invaders Are Smoking Gras".

U96 "Energy" ...hmm ...Techno with a bit of Electro mixed in? ;)
    Always loved that melodic Vocoder. I wish the rest of the track was as good.

I-F "Space Invaders Are Smoking Gras"
    [ame]

[/ame]

I-F "Secret Desire"
    [ame]

[/ame]

DJ Plasma "Vortex 2"
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Quote from elektroakust.;57774

Hybrit... i'd call that Electrobreaks but i'm no Breaks expert.
    Fischerspooner was the start of the Electroclash trend and with its broken beat still very close to Electro i think.

It's a shame, to read it at ELECTRO empire. :"(

Quote from elektroakust.;57774

U96 "Energy" ...hmm ...Techno with a bit of Electro mixed in? ;)

Just german pop-electro track with little 4x4. ;)

• Quote from wex;57775

4x4

A-HA!! ;D

Anthony Rother "Trans Europa Express"
    [ame]

[/ame]

Kraftwerk "Expo 2000 (Kling Klang Mix 2002)"
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Visit Venus - The Big Tilt
    [ame]

[/ame]

• deejay punk roc - my beatbox
    [ame]

[/ame]

:blaster:

get down to my technique

• Arpanet "NTT DoCoMo"
    [ame]

[/ame]

Hans Platzgumer "Stamp"
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Quote from binalog;57876

Although a classic techno record, "Extra" boasts probably the finest 90s video-clip (at least as far as it concerns electronic music) ;D

Oh yes, one of the best videos in electronic music.
    The whole "Jelly Tones" album is a great classic. Also has a nice breakbeat track on it.

Dopplereffekt "Scientist"
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Aux 88 - Electro Techno
    [ame]

[/ame]

electro! techno! bass!

• Plastikman "Plastique"
    [ame]

[/ame]
    (there are better quality clips of this one on YouTube,
    but the shitty VHS compression ripp here sounds really nice :ugly:)

RY 30 "Fuchs"
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Anthony Rother - Biomechanic
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Tiga "Sunglasses At Night" ...1st video
    [ame]

[/ame]

Tiga "Sunglasses At Night" ...2nd video :uglypara:
    [ame]

[/ame]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!