What 90's Electro tunes are on your decks/cd player at the moment......

• recently been spinning the following (wearing my new beats headphones I got 4 chrimbo as I don't want to scare the neighbours!!)

OSC - Return of the great (both sides)
    Shiver - Dr Break
    Aux 88 - Man Or Machine E.P (all sides)
    UR - Electronic Warfare (Aux 88 mix)
    Sem - Phox (both sides)
    D.I.E - Out with The Old
    Drexciya - The Quest E.P (Wavejumper /You Dont Know)
    I-F - Potrait Of A Dead Girl E.P (I Do Because I Couldn't Care Less/Superman) - HARDCORE Electro BIZNESS

after listening to really only ragga breakcore and early dubstep (06-08) for nigh on two years I have finally dusted off my record bag and broke out the 90's selection............now where's that lino......................

to the best of my knowledge I guess that I'm FRESH!

• This one found the way to my deck...Detroit always made their own specific sound..very happy with this one.

A.U.T.H.O.R.I.T.Y. - Key To Your Shackles (1992)
    [ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Also very nice Detroit stuff

Aux 88 - How Lo Can You Go
    [ame]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• Anthony Rother - Describe Reality ( 1997 )
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Sem - Area 5
    [ame]

[/ame]

Electro Nation - The Spider
    [ame]

[/ame]

Aux 88 - I Need 2 Freak (Microknox Vocal Rmx)
    [ame]

[/ame]

Cylob - Living In The 1980s (extended dance mix)
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Electric Soul - X²
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Absorber (Jedi Mix 1 ) Bomb the Bass
    [ame]

[/ame]

Perception - Mirage
    [ame]

[/ame]

Corrado Izzo - The Golden Age Interpretations (Part 2) (Remix by Anthony Rother)
    [ame]

[/ame]

• [ame]

[/ame]

get down to my technique

• [ame]

[/ame]

• [ame]

[/ame]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!