Kid Frost - Terminator RAUL A RODRIGUEZ REMIX

• It`s crap ...................... how can you better the original or even come close to the original mix?

Live from TTO studios

• Quote from kaos;60693

It`s crap ...................... how can you better the original or even come close to the original mix?

Well Raul was the man who produced Boogie Down Bronx and quite a few other classics, have you heard it then? Or are you assuming it must be crap?

ELECTROFUNK is a subsidiary of HIP HOP MUSIC AND CULTURE, don't you forget it suckaz...

• Ha ha ha don`t get your knickers in a twist Sanj ............ no never heard it just can`t see it being anywhere near as good as the OG, i may be wrong of course, but that doesn`t happen very often ;D :D

Chill

Bill

::)

Live from TTO studios

• Quote from kaos;60710

Ha ha ha don`t get your knickers in a twist Sanj ............ no never heard it just can`t see it being anywhere near as good as the OG, i may be wrong of course, but that doesn`t happen very often ;D :D

Chill

Bill

::)

I'm all good I was just asking, I wan't pissed at all! :D I've gotta watch the way I write, 2nd time in a matter of weeks I seem 'pissed' when I'm not!

ELECTROFUNK is a subsidiary of HIP HOP MUSIC AND CULTURE, don't you forget it suckaz...

• So has anybody heard this yet?

Interested to know what it is like, although I agree with the above that I very much doubt it will be a patch on the original mix.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!