Krushin MC's-Thw Way We Krush (Midtown 1986)

• I think this one never has been discussed in the History of EE. 2 x Top Electro Hip Hop.

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• Never heard this before, I have their album from a couple of years later.

Ok, but nothing special to be honest. Better than most the tracks on their album though, think the only decent track on that is the Freddie Kruger rap.

• yes i thought its interessting to discuss a bit lesser known tunes here, as long the Tracks have Quality. I like this more too than their later stuff. The Record all in all is great imo, top dub versions, and the 2nd rap track "Bittin Attack" is nice too.

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• I think this track (Bittin Attack) is much better, nice beats.

This must be a rare 12" I suppose?

I notice they released another 12" in 1987 as well before the album.

• yes they released coming down hard on icon and macola records in 1987. im not a big fan of that tune.
    prefer the way we krush and yes its hard 2 find. dont see it for sale anywhere at the moment..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!